Subject: Urgent Delivery Today - 600926254
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 13:43:41 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The address has been updated but still, she received a call from the driver
that her order is being delivered in Al Jaddaf.

Please push the delivery today, the address has been changed already,
ticket was raised as well. (  Incident #1196840 )

Please use the address below:

Serena community, Casa Dora, Villa 380, Dubai

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE