Subject: RE: Gift Registry Issue - 600768775// Baby Registry - JZJQKRGEREOP
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Amr Abed <[email-masked]>, Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 12:52:24 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Ekta

Is it system glitch ?

How we delivered incorrect item worth 1000 dhs ?

*From:* Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 12, 2020 2:03 PM
*To:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>;
Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>;
Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Amr Abed <[email-masked]>; Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>;
Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Gift Registry Issue - 600768775// Baby Registry -
JZJQKRGEREOP

@Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>

Please check the trail mail and advise on the refund.

This is one of the many cases where the baby registry orders were mixed up.

The customer who received the item incorrectly does not want to pay for it,
and she has used the item.

The original customer who purchased the item wants a refund on it.

Please advise on how to proceed.

Thanks

Regards,

Ekta

On Tue, 7 Jul 2020 at 15:18, Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Team,

@Returns.fc <[email-masked]>

Please update us on the CRA for the remaining item.  Cu is following up on
the refund.

600768775_1

SV-7394322271440
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=915884>

Sleepyhead - Sleepyhead Deluxe+ Pod - Catalina

Thanks

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 12:12 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi @Returns.fc <[email-masked]>,

Please process this and create the CRA for Sleepyhead - Sleepyhead Deluxe+
Pod - Catalina As the customer keeps calling for the refund.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, June 20, 2020 4:00 PM
*To:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>;
Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>;
lastmile <[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>;
Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>;
Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Amr Abed <[email-masked]>; Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Gift Registry Issue - 600768775// Baby Registry -
JZJQKRGEREOP

Dear Team,

Kindly assist in creating   CRA for Sleepyhead - Sleepyhead Deluxe+ Pod -
Catalina only as the customer keeps calling to follow up.

CRAMUMZ_DXB12456 status is refunded but for the 4 remaining Items.

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free. www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 6:29 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Naib,

Please cancel the collection. As per Alina, the items have already been
returned.

@Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]> @Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
- CRA is already refunded, however, the item below was not included. This
is a technical issue regarding the baby registry. The customer who bought
this item does not know the person who received it as explained previously
on the first part of this email. The person who received it (Maryam
Almheiri) returned the other 4 items except the one below, insisted she
bought it and refused to pay for it as it's not her fault.

SV-7394322271440
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=915884>

Sleepyhead - Sleepyhead Deluxe+ Pod - Catalina

The item value is 1,150 AED.

Now,  the real customer (Nskhoory) is asking for a refund for all.

Please advise. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 2:49 PM Naib Khan <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Hyacinth,

Collection arranged.

Regards.

Naib

On Sat, 13 Jun 2020 at 13:46, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi team,

The customer called again to follow up and is upset for the delay. She
advised that she no longer needs the items.

Please arrange a collection ASAP.

@Returns.fc <[email-masked]> Once collected kindly update CRA to
proceed with the refund.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 at 13:53, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

Please arrange the collection of the following items from the address given
below:

600768775_1

PS-BMA047011UK
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=937301>

babymoov - Baby Humidifier Hygro +

600768775_1

PA206 <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=915190>

Philips Avent 4-in-1 Combined Steamer & Blender

600768775_2

MD-303325
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=252472>

SkipHop Explore & More 3-Stage Activity Center

600768775_1

MCH-BBDB-W
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=689582>

Bumble & Bird - Odourless Diaper Pail - White

*Shipping Address*

SHIP TOmaryam almheiri
khawaneej 2. Villa number 6 (call for directions)
Dubai dubai 111133
United Arab Emirates Map

SHIP AREAAl Khawaneej 2

SHIP PHONE971506888908

Once collected, please deliver immediately to:

ADDRESSnskhoory nskhoory
jumeirah living trade centre
apartment 1513
Dubai dubai 111133

+971508411411

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 12:45 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Amr,

1- It's not possible to have a mixup between 2 unrelated customers for a
baby registry order, so unless the customer "[email-masked]" added
these items from "[email-masked]" Registry or after clicking on the
products in her registry  - I did inform the customer that it would be
impossible but she insisted she doesn't know Maryam Almheiri.

2- You mentioned that you checked the customer's history "
[email-masked]" for the Sleepyhead item, however, I'm not able to see
it in any of her orders.. did you confirm that she purchased it at any
point in time - I have checked it's part of her request but yes, am not
able to see that she purchased it. I have already told the customer
about it but she insisted. She saw it was purchased, hence she used it.

The 4 other items can be collected and the rightful owner is still willing
to accept it. However, for the sleepyhead, she wants a refund. The person
who received it by mistake (Maryam) insisted it's not her fault she has it
and refused to pay for it.

Please advise. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 4:23 PM Amr Abed <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mary,

a couple of things here...

1- It's not possible to have a mixup between 2 unrelated customers for a
baby registry order, so unless the customer "[email-masked]" added
these items from "[email-masked]" Registry or after clicking on the
products in her registry

2- You mentioned that you checked the customer's history "
[email-masked]" for the Sleepyhead item, however i'm not able to see
it in any of her orders.. did you confirm that she purchased it at any
point in time

Considering that the customer who received the products, never purchased
the Sleepyhead item, am not clear on why is she requesting to keep it?

Amr

On Tue, 2 Jun 2020 at 15:50, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Kindly assist with the customer as she called again to follow up.

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 3:17 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Sara and Amr,

Need your help in this case. For whatever unknown reason, the customer's
order got linked to the baby registry of another person whom she doesn't
know.

  The order was delivered on 05 April to the wrong person whose details are
shown below:

I spoke with Maryam Almheir yesterday and she confirmed the items are still
with her unused, and can be collected anytime. However, there is one item
that she insisted she ordered and paid for. This is the Sleepyhead -
Sleepyhead Deluxe+ Pod - Catalina

According to the customer, due to the pandemic, she cancelled her gift
registry and bought those items instead including the Sleepyhead. I have
checked her account

We would be able to arrange the collection on the other 4 items but what
about the sleepyhead which is the most expensive item on this order? Can we
process a replacement?

Below are the items for reference:

600768775_1

PS-BMA047011UK
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=937301>

babymoov - Baby Humidifier Hygro +

600768775_1

PA206 <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=915190>

Philips Avent 4-in-1 Combined Steamer & Blender

600768775_2

MD-303325
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=252472>

SkipHop Explore & More 3-Stage Activity Center

600768775_1

SV-7394322271440
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=915884>

Sleepyhead - Sleepyhead Deluxe+ Pod - Catalina

600768775_1

MCH-BBDB-W
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=689582>

Bumble & Bird - Odourless Diaper Pail - White

Please assist. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAKOk5sP2KqgQ9WZCnpWQ%3DF7N0x-YpBAfQ6T0AbkqJfmLSOXpBA%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAKOk5sP2KqgQ9WZCnpWQ%3DF7N0x-YpBAfQ6T0AbkqJfmLSOXpBA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free. www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

-- 

*Regards, *