Subject: TRUST PILOT COMPLAINT - UAE RETURN - VERY URGENT CASE - ITEM NOT COLLECTED SINCE MARCH #600738863- 826394
From: "'Alina Dsouza (Mumzworld Customer Care)' via customer care" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Den Mark Yalung <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 06:19:09 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

You are registered as a CC on this request (1192540). Reply to this email to add a comment to the request.

----------------------------------------------

Alina Dsouza, Jul 19, 2020, 10:19 AM GMT+4

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Mumzworld

We are sorry to hear that you would like to return the item you've ordered.

Your Ticket # 826394 is currently under process and we will get back to you shortly.

Would you have any queries or require further assistance, please feel free to contact us on https://www.mumzworld.com/en/contact-us

Warm Regards,
Alina from Mumzworld Team

----------------------------------------------

Alina Dsouza, Jul 16, 2020, 1:20 PM GMT+4

Hi Malak,

Please advise the customer as we have attempted in the past as well 

Kindly advise

Regards,
Alina

Attachment(s):
image.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/sPYB0wZrcFOnb4h1Lo2uwtHO7/?name=image.png
image.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/oL9iFZJbA9URihkmLt6Ri4Ihj/?name=image.png
WhatsApp Image 2020-07-16 at 12.49.39 PM.jpeg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/zlpe4KfG5f7hSfe2XTKlXcHpW/?name=WhatsApp+Image+2020-07-16+at+12.49.39+PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-07-16 at 12.49.40 PM.jpeg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/qdiFo0X1rrvDLygKS22EROnHi/?name=WhatsApp+Image+2020-07-16+at+12.49.40+PM.jpeg

----------------------------------------------

Mostafa saad, Jul 16, 2020, 12:53 PM GMT+4

Deras,

the driver has been called the customer many times but the customer still not responding.

and this issue happened before from this customer as the CRA was canceled before regarding the same issue 

Attached Capture for the customer building  from the driver 

Regards 
Mostafa Saad

Attachment(s):
image.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/LndaV1q2YzQb45ZjNI1EhUCoY/?name=image.png
image.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/Uhutw4J69aGSFxIf3VXsPxyl0/?name=image.png
WhatsApp Image 2020-07-16 at 12.49.39 PM.jpeg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/24yRLYQiZbAdBNusbgJTq2bPy/?name=WhatsApp+Image+2020-07-16+at+12.49.39+PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-07-16 at 12.49.40 PM.jpeg - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/u5QwalzUG4Fbi26IiZgyFB5Jq/?name=WhatsApp+Image+2020-07-16+at+12.49.40+PM.jpeg

----------------------------------------------

Mostafa saad, Jul 16, 2020, 12:41 PM GMT+4

@Malak Nobeh  The driver now outside the place but the customer is not responding 

So can you provide the room number our the apartment or call the customer again and inform him to answering the driver call 

Regards 
Mostafa Saad

Attachment(s):
image.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/0kIsWzjdPv1ncYqvPghlL6S8m/?name=image.png
image.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/sQxT0ecdrMfP3OvzzLPHe3DZX/?name=image.png

----------------------------------------------

Alina Dsouza, Jul 16, 2020, 11:43 AM GMT+4

Hi Mostafa,

Updated the sheet please arrange collection

Regards,
Alina

Attachment(s):
image.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/WbGHzsPwSuqcqJcKiIBQkkToB/?name=image.png
image.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/fpmFfn1Vwz420YFtktaR7A0xA/?name=image.png

----------------------------------------------

Malak Moh'd, Jul 16, 2020, 11:39 AM GMT+4

Hi Mostafa,

We need to collect the item today it self , the customer in sharjah , and her case pending for more than 2 months.

Thanks.

Attachment(s):
image.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/eIJEq3Os58e8jrUxrB6boEdBc/?name=image.png
image.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/j5oZgCUAuzltqx5JTw12gX2Kk/?name=image.png

----------------------------------------------

Mostafa saad, Jul 16, 2020, 11:33 AM GMT+4

Please ignore the last reply 

We will collect it ASAP.

Regards 
Mostafa Saad

Attachment(s):
image.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/wLGE6Ye4l7dqVi9lE93tisyVP/?name=image.png
image.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/nMwPfEMYKd9Iyd6TKMG68oZro/?name=image.png

----------------------------------------------

Mostafa saad, Jul 16, 2020, 11:32 AM GMT+4

@Alina D'Souza  Please clarify the CRA to proceed.

Regards 
Mostafa Saad

Attachment(s):
image.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/y4U2q6jKXm1mgbqsfUtq2ottK/?name=image.png
image.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/w1utpZCQaUAoLZyNIGhkPTWVv/?name=image.png

----------------------------------------------

Malak Moh'd, Jul 16, 2020, 10:58 AM GMT+4

Dear Mustafa,

Please let us know what is the update for the CRA_AR_RE10887 , this collection is pending for a VERY long time and its shown as pending. Customer over social media.

Thanks.

 

--

Attachment(s):
image.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/9zit9GNDL6yPoeCfGhpOjyYk1/?name=image.png
image.png - https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/attachments/token/3wNS69n4YyrXcPT1HFyfY0aGk/?name=image.png

--------------------------------
This email is a service from Mumzworld.com.

[DOKM34-28V7]