Subject: RE: 200288494_2 AWB: 5775897455 Missing Box
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>, "Vithal Moolya (DHL AE)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 22:57:38 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Vithal Moolya (DHL AE) <[email-masked]>

Can you please investigate

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, July 18, 2020 2:20 PM
*To:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Michaela
Manibo <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 200288494_2 AWB: 5775897455 Missing Box

DHL,

as per your record only delivered 1 box instead of 3 it will be considered
as a lost customer doesn't want any more. the order handed over on JUNE 07
2020

@Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>@Eugene Mugisa
<[email-masked]> please
assist

@Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]> FYI

Regards.

Naib