Subject: Incorrect CRA- CRAKTM8188// 100139357
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 15:04:10 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Hussain,

The above-mentioned CRA was incorrect.

This item was delivered -

100139357_2 HTC-YCA-01121-01-WHT
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=454037> YouCopia
- MiniStack 12-Bottle Spice and Vitamin Organizer

Below are the items missing

Please check and do the needful. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE