Subject: Product Inquiry- Uniqoo 2 Gray & Turquoise - Seperable twin stroller
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: Yaha baby <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 10:26:26 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello,

Good day!

May we know the next availability of the below item please or if there is
another color available.

*Uniqoo 2 Gray & Turquoise - Seperable twin strollerSKU- PDT-U2T*

Kindly also confirm the features if the stroller can face the parents while
they are attached with each other ,  or if you could share a video tutorial
please.

Many thanks.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE