Subject: Fwd: Missing wheels 200303536
From: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, "Inbound.fc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 09:40:32 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please note the below and arrange dispatch.

Regards

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Yaha baby <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 1:18 PM
Subject: RE: Missing wheels 200303536
To: Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, Simone van Geemen <
[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, RASIKAA RAVI <
[email-masked]>

Hi Karthik,

I am confused 2 pcs B6K was placed in order POKAR1703, how is the customer
asking parts missing in July.

Anyway at Saturday 2 front tire will be delivered to Mumzworld warehouse at
DIP.

Thanks & regards
------------------------------

Dawuud Han

Managing Director

Uniqoo Belecoo Children Toys Trading L.L.C.

Uniqoo Care Medical Equipment Trading F.Z.E.

Tel:

+971 4 321 0206  Mob/WhatsApp:+971 58 138 7788

Add:

Townhouse # 818, block D, Warsan Village, Dubai, UAE.

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is private,
confidential and may also be legally privileged. It may not be copied or
disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor may it be
copied in any way. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
contact the sender immediately and then delete the message and any
attachment(s). Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not
represent those of the company.

*From:* Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 16, 2020 1:13 PM
*To:* Yaha baby <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; RASIKAA RAVI <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing wheels 200303536

Hi Dawuud,

I believe this was fulfilled in PO POKAR1703

Regards,

On Wed, 15 Jul 2020 at 19:48, Yaha baby <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Samiya and Simone,

Hi

Please inform me the PO number and sold date.

Thanks & regards
------------------------------

Dawuud Han

Managing Director

Uniqoo Belecoo Children Toys Trading L.L.C.

Uniqoo Care Medical Equipment Trading F.Z.E.

Tel:

+971 4 321 0206  Mob/WhatsApp:+971 58 138 7788

Add:

Townhouse # 818, block D, Warsan Village, Dubai, UAE.

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is private,
confidential and may also be legally privileged. It may not be copied or
disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor may it be
copied in any way. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
contact the sender immediately and then delete the message and any
attachment(s). Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not
represent those of the company.

*From:* Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 15, 2020 6:23 PM
*To:* Yaha baby <[email-masked]>; Karthik Sankar <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Missing wheels 200303536

Hi Team,

The following customer received jis item but the front wheels are missing.
Kindly check and provide.

PDT-K6 <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=327949>

Belecoo 6 Khaki - Classic 3 in 1 Pram

Regards