Subject: Cancellation SO# 600925440
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Road Rider <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 13:17:41 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please cancel the shipment and return the shipment back to us at the
soonest
the customer is not interested to receive the shipment

@Returns.fc <[email-masked]> @Denmark A
<[email-masked]> Please
create the CRA att eh soonest when the shipment is received  the
customer wants an urgent refund

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE