Subject: Mid Mile Shipments | Delivery arranged, no details expected
From: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
To: "ae.mumzworld" <[email-masked]>, "Hesham Hatem (DHL AE)" <[email-masked]>, "Vithal Moolya (DHL AE)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: lastmile <[email-masked]>, Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 17:14:22 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Khalid, Vithal

Please clarify as to why do we have shipments marked as "Delivery arranged,
no details expected".

Order Number DHL AWB Payment type DHL status
100163696 5545673254 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168454_2 2990815892 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168761 2990816032 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169324 2990820276 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169334_1 2990820346 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169246_1 2990820361 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169300_1 2990820044 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316008_2 2990822321 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200313092 2990822295 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168789_2 2990822262 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168736 2990822251 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
700246494 2990822214 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200315628 2990822181 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200315860_2 2990822155 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168600 2990822133 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200315858 2990822111 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200315647_2 2990822100 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168738_2 2990822096 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169229 2990822085 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
700246498 2990822030 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169091 2990822015 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200315313_2 2990821993 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200315764 2990821971 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168878 2990821923 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168906 2990821901 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168513_2 2990821842 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168983_2 2990821831 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169552 2990823695 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169012_2 2990823706 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169556 2990823710 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200315715_2 2990823732 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169070_2 2990823743 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168852 2990823754 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200315632_2 2990823776 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316671 2990823780 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316343 2990823791 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168970 2990823802 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168924 2990823835 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316060 2990823846 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169588_1 2990824244 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169009 2990824255 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316709 2990824292 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169250 2990825331 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316206_2 2990825320 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169083_2 2990825316 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168936_2 2990825305 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168289_2 2990825294 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316399 2990825283 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169447 2990825272 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316508 2990825261 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
600923049 2990825235 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200315952_2 2990825224 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316363 2990825213 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316503 2990825202 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169194 2990825191 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316331_2 2990825180 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169623 2990825176 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169157_2 2990825165 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169563 2990825154 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168481 2990825143 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168729_2 2990825132 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
600920396 2990825121 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316126 2990825106 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200315606_2 2990825095 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168790 2990825084 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169558_2 2990825073 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169666 2990825062 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200315972 2990825051 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169181_1 2990825036 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
600923712 2990827486 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168898_2 2990827490 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
600923242 2990827501 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200315529_3 2990827512 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
700246652 2990827523 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169147_2 2990827534 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169752 2990827545 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169755 2990827556 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316174 2990827560 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168533 2990827571 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316556 2990827582 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316210_2 2990827593 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316362_2 2990827604 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169247_2 2990827615 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316474_2 2990827626 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316867_1 2990827630 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169700_1 2990827641 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316501_2 2990827652 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
600922303 2990827663 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316606_2 2990827674 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200315554_2 2990827685 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169032 2990827696 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316685 2990827700 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169540_2 2990827711 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316406 2990827722 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316223 2990827733 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169222 2990827744 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169239_2 2990827755 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169029_2 2990827766 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169638_1 2990828396 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168303_2 2990828400 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168822_2 2990828411 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316788_2 2990828422 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169391_2 2990828433 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200315119_2 2990828444 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169191_2 2990828455 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200317178 2990830216 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169421_2 2990830220 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316817_2 2990830231 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316577_1 2990830242 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200313065_3 2990830253 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100166641_2 2990830264 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200317163 2990830275 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169266_2 2990830286 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169830 2990830290 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316552 2990830301 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169525_2 2990830312 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316632 2990830323 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316548_2 2990830334 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316715_1 2990830345 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
600923076 2990830356 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168425 2990830360 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169530_2 2990830371 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316370_2 2990830382 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316823_2 2990830393 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169401 2990830404 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169238 2990830415 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169748 2990830426 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
700246732 2990830430 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169896 2990830441 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200317220 2990830463 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169655 2990830474 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200317248 2990830485 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200317245 2990830496 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169891_1 2990830500 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169402 2990830511 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
600925058 2990830522 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200317042 2990830533 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316442_2 2990830544 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169893 2990830555 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168873 2990830566 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169432 2990830570 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316772 2990830581 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169404 2990830592 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169642_2 2990830614 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
700246576_1 2990830625 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200313022_2 2990830636 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169435 2990830651 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316855 2990830662 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316648 2990830673 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169439 2990830684 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169256_2 2990830695 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169524 2990830721 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316955 2990830732 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316613 2990830743 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316373_2 2990830754 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169269_2 2990830765 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316833_2 2990830776 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316498 2990830780 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169423 2990830791 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316639 2990831292 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316227 2990831303 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200317295_1 2990831314 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169919 2990831325 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169953 2990831336 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169943 2990831340 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169960 2990831351 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100165902_3 2990831362 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169887_1 2990831373 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168616 2990831384 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169382 2990831395 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169895 2990831583 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169211 2990831594 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316559_2 2990831605 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200317178 2990830216 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169421_2 2990830220 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316817_2 2990830231 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316577_1 2990830242 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200313065_3 2990830253 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100166641_2 2990830264 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200317163 2990830275 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169266_2 2990830286 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169830 2990830290 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316552 2990830301 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169525_2 2990830312 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316632 2990830323 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316548_2 2990830334 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316715_1 2990830345 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
600923076 2990830356 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168425 2990830360 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169530_2 2990830371 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316370_2 2990830382 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316823_2 2990830393 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169401 2990830404 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169238 2990830415 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169748 2990830426 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
700246732 2990830430 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169896 2990830441 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200317220 2990830463 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169655 2990830474 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200317248 2990830485 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200317245 2990830496 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169891_1 2990830500 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169402 2990830511 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
600925058 2990830522 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200317042 2990830533 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316442_2 2990830544 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169893 2990830555 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100168873 2990830566 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169432 2990830570 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316772 2990830581 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169404 2990830592 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169642_2 2990830614 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
700246576_1 2990830625 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200313022_2 2990830636 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169435 2990830651 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316855 2990830662 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316648 2990830673 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169439 2990830684 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169256_2 2990830695 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169524 2990830721 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316955 2990830732 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316613 2990830743 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316373_2 2990830754 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169269_2 2990830765 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316833_2 2990830776 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
200316498 2990830780 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected
100169423 2990830791 Paid Pending Delivery arranged, no details expected

Regards,
Ronald