Subject: RE: 200288038_1 AWB: S001230191442 Urgent
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, ShipaDelivery Support <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Amr Essam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 15:24:00 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Amr Essam <[email-masked]>

Please check urgently .

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 16, 2020 3:06 PM
*To:* ShipaDelivery Support <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 200288038_1 AWB: S001230191442 Urgent

Shipa,

please investigate no moment the above AWB from June 27 2020.

@Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]> @Eugene Mugisa
<[email-masked]> please
assist.

Regards.

Naib

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAOOD7XhXpkDbyQSab59_ghg%2Bm6bMbQOuXD0j2-bVU1ZyZy4JAw%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAOOD7XhXpkDbyQSab59_ghg%2Bm6bMbQOuXD0j2-bVU1ZyZy4JAw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.