Subject: RE: 700234115_2 NAQEL-Air::70824458 Update Delivery
From: "Lamia Aldawsari" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Pankaj Mahey'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'lastmile'" <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 13:04:47 +0300
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Pankaj,

Good Day..

      The shipment returned to origin at 21/6/2020

 

 

Best Regards

Lamia Al Dawsari

Premium Key Account Agent

NAQEL Express

Working Hours : 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Phone: 920020505/ 0594541021

Fax +966 1 471 0068

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Twitter:@NaqelCare

www.Naqel.com.sa <http://www.naqel.com.sa/> 

 

 

From: Pankaj Mahey [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, 15 July, 2020 9:59 PM
To: Lamia Aldawsari <[email-masked]>
Cc: lastmile <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: 700234115_2 NAQEL-Air::70824458 Update Delivery

Dear Lamia,

Any Update?

thanks

Pankaj

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 4:20 PM Lamia Aldawsari <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Pankaj,

We will check and update you ASAP. 

 

 

Best Regards

Lamia Al Dawsari

Premium Key Account Agent

NAQEL Express

Working Hours : 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Phone: 920020505/ 0594541021

Fax +966 1 471 0068

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Twitter:@NaqelCare

www.Naqel.com.sa <http://www.naqel.com.sa/> 

 

 

From: Pankaj Mahey [mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ] 
Sent: Sunday, 12 July, 2020 9:32 PM
To: Norah Q <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; lastmile <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: 700234115_2 NAQEL-Air::70824458 Update Delivery

Dear Naqel,

Customer claim  they did it received this order can you confirm when it will deliver to CX..

Please do the needful,

 

Thanks

Pankaj