Subject: RE: Sales Report for May and June 2020
From: Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
To: "Pushpa, Skola Sales" <[email-masked]>, Edel Saballa <[email-masked]>, April De Torres <[email-masked]>, Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>, payments <[email-masked]>
Cc: Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>, Usman Siddiqui <[email-masked]>, Manikandan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 12:17:43 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Fahad,

Can you please assist.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Pushpa, Skola Sales <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 16, 2020 10:52 AM
*To:* 'Jessa Garcia' <[email-masked]>; 'Edel Saballa' <
[email-masked]>; 'April De Torres' <[email-masked]>; 'Jeffin Joy' <
[email-masked]>; 'Payments' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Fahad Shafiq' <[email-masked]>; 'Usman Siddiqui' <
[email-masked]>; 'Manikandan' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Sales Report for May and June 2020

Dear Jessa / Fahad

Please advise for the payment.

Regards

Pushpa.

*From:* Pushpa, Skola Sales [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* 8 July 2020 11:01
*To:* 'Jessa Garcia' <[email-masked]>; 'Edel Saballa' <
[email-masked]>; 'April De Torres' <[email-masked]>; 'Jeffin Joy' <
[email-masked]>; 'Payments' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Fahad Shafiq' <[email-masked]>; 'Usman Siddiqui' <
[email-masked]>; 'Manikandan' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Sales Report for May and June 2020

Dear Jessa / Fahad

Please process the payment.

Regards

Pushpa.

*From:* Pushpa, Skola Sales [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* 2 July 2020 12:18
*To:* 'Jessa Garcia' <[email-masked]>; 'Edel Saballa' <
[email-masked]>; 'April De Torres' <[email-masked]>; 'Jeffin Joy' <
[email-masked]>; 'Payments' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Fahad Shafiq' <[email-masked]>; 'Usman Siddiqui' <
[email-masked]>; 'Manikandan' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Sales Report for May and June 2020

Dear Jessa / Fahad

We have sent the Paypal invoice for $103.27. Please refer to the attached
payment link and invoice for your reference.

Please do let us know once payment is done.

Regards

Pushpa.

*From:* Jessa Garcia [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* 2 July 2020 00:34
*To:* Pushpa, Skola Sales <[email-masked]>; Edel Saballa <
[email-masked]>; April De Torres <[email-masked]>; Jeffin Joy <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Usman Siddiqui <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Sales Report for May 2020

Dear Pushpa,

Please see attached file for the month of May and June as per your request.

Than you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Pushpa, Skola Sales <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 1, 2020 11:04 AM
*To:* 'Jessa Garcia' <[email-masked]>; 'Megha Dani' <
[email-masked]>; 'Edel Saballa' <[email-masked]>; 'April De
Torres' <[email-masked]>; 'Jeffin Joy' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Fahad Shafiq' <[email-masked]>; 'Usman Siddiqui' <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Sales Report for May 2020

Dear Jessa

Could you please share May and June month sales reports.

Regards

Pushpa.

*From:* Jessa Garcia [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* 29 June 2020 14:35
*To:* Pushpa, Skola Sales <[email-masked]>; Megha Dani <
[email-masked]>; Edel Saballa <[email-masked]>; April De Torres <
[email-masked]>; Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Usman Siddiqui <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Sales Report for May 2020

Hi Pushpa,

I will send it to you shortly.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Pushpa, Skola Sales <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 29, 2020 12:47 PM
*To:* [email-masked]; 'Edel Saballa' <[email-masked]>; 'Aprille De
Torres' <[email-masked]>; 'Jeffin Joy' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
*Cc:* 'Fahad Shafiq' <[email-masked]>; 'Usman Siddiqui' <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Sales Report for May 2020

Dear Jessa / Megha / April

Please provide sales report for the month of May and June.

We haven’t received May report yet.

Regards

Pushpa.

*From:* Pushpa, Skola Sales [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* 1 June 2020 10:49
*To:* [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Edel Saballa' <
[email-masked]>; 'Aprille De Torres' <[email-masked]>; 'Jeffin
Joy' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Fahad Shafiq' <[email-masked]>; 'Usman Siddiqui' <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Sales Report for May 2020

Dear Jessa

Please share sales report for the month of May.

*Best Regards*

*Pushpa. P*

*+91 9845982660*

*Learning Journeys Designed as Play*

www.skola.toys

www.facebook.com/skolatoys

www.instagram.com/skolatoys

https://twitter.com/skolatoys