Subject: RE: MISSING PACKAGES# 700236583_2 /AWB: JB258676
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 12:03:08 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>

Place a new order for the customer and solve the issue for customer.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 7, 2020 3:22 PM
*To:* Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Eugene
Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Shady
Elgendy <[email-masked]>; Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: MISSING PACKAGES# 700236583_2 /AWB: JB258676

Dear Ekta,

Kindly assist with the below customer.

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 10:02 AM Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
wrote:

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> Please we need an update in here Syed
already replied that it was packed in two packages and left on the sorting
pallets.

+Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]> +Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
 FYI.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 9:46 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi @Outbound.fc <[email-masked]> and @lastmile
<[email-masked]>

This is a reoccurring issue where we have a missing item case and we have
to go in loops for get a solution.

The order was packed in 2 boxes as per OB team.

LM received 1 box and jeebly delivered it.

Please advise what is the next step since we were already advised this was
packed properly according to CCTV ?

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, June 13, 2020 9:34 PM
*To:* Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Farooq <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>;
Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>; Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>; Mostafa
saad <[email-masked]>; mohit <[email-masked]>; Pavankumar A <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; customer care
<[email-masked]>; Taiba <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: MISSING PACKAGES# 700236583_2 /AWB: JB258676

+Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>

please share your feedback regarding the missing box.

Regards.

Naib

On Sat, 13 Jun 2020 at 17:42, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Kindly do the needful as the customer keeps calling to follow up.

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free. www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 10:06 AM Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Naib

Kindly update, the CM keeps following up

Regards

Taqwa

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 7:27 PM Farooq <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello Naib -  Comments as below.

JB252824    -   Received short Pcs was returned back next day as per SLA

JB258676     Was delivered to Customer 1 Pcs as we received only as per AWB

Best Regards ,

*Muhammad Farooq Javed *
Operations Manager

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*JEEBLY LLC <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

Facility # 4D | Plot 365-405 | Al Quoz Industrial Area - 1
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Dubai | United Arab Emirates <http://www.jeebly.com/>

t: +971 800 533259 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

m: +971 504330629 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

e: [email-masked] <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*www.jeebly.com <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

               <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

<http://www.jeebly.com/>
------------------------------
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

*From: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 8:13
PMTo: Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Taiba <[email-masked]>Cc:
Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>; mohit <[email-masked]>;
Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>; Farooq <[email-masked]>; Vipin
Raj <[email-masked]>; Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>; customer care
<[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad
<[email-masked]>Subject: Re: MISSING PACKAGES# 700236583_2 /AWB:
JB258676 <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Hi Farooq, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Need your feedback on the status of the below AWB. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

700236583_2 -  JB252824   <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

700236583_2  -  JB258676
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Regards. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Naib <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 at 18:57, Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Dear Team  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Please update  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Regards <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Taqwa  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 4:57 PM Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Dear Team  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Kindly assist  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

The CM keeps following and no update yet.  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Regards <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Taqwa <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 9:39 AM Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]> wrote:
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Hello Samiya, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

I have gone through with CCTV footage. All were packed correctly.
@lastmile @Pavankumar
A both packages were kept in the sorting area on the same pallet. Please
check from your end. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Best Regards, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

ᐧ <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 at 12:46, Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Hi Team, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Please update urgently. the customer is following up daily.
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Regards  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 4:23 PM mohit <[email-masked]> wrote:
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

+syed <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Kindly review this in CCTV  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

-------- Original message -------- <http://www.jeebly.com/>

From: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Date: 06/06/2020 16:04 (GMT+04:00) <http://www.jeebly.com/>

To: Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]> <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Cc: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>,
"Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Farooq <[email-masked]>,
Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Anas
nazzal <[email-masked]> <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Subject: Re: MISSING PACKAGES# 700236583_2 /AWB: JB258676
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Hello Mohit <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

We have received only  one box  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Regards  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Mostafa Saad  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld   <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 1:32 PM Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]> wrote:
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

@Mostafa saad

Kindly check & update here order was packed in two packages
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

ᐧ <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 10:21 AM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Hi Team, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Kindly update and confirm. We need  an urgent update here.  please
update MD-235465. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Regards  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 5:06 PM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Dear TEam, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Kindly assist with the below customer as she called again to follow up.
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Best Regards,  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Anas Nazzal <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 1:20 PM Farooq <[email-masked]> wrote:
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Hi , We received only 1 Package  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Best Regards ,  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

     <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*Muhammad Farooq Javed Operations Manager <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*JEEBLY LLC <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

Facility # 4D | Plot 365-405 | Al Quoz Industrial Area - 1
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Dubai | United Arab Emirates <http://www.jeebly.com/>

t: +971 800 533259 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

m: +971 504330629 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

e: [email-masked] <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*www.jeebly.com <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

               <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

<http://www.jeebly.com/>
------------------------------
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

*From: Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2020 1:17
PMTo: Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>; Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>;
Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>; Farooq <[email-masked]>Cc: Outbound.fc
<[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Mostafa
saad <[email-masked]>Subject: MISSING PACKAGES# 700236583_2 /AWB:
JB258676 <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Dear Team  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Kindly assist <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

CM received only 1 package instead of 2  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Missing item  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

MD-235465 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

SkipHop Moby Smart Sling 3-Stage Tub <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

سالم المنصوري
بني ياس شرق 9 مقابل بريد الامارات فله رقم 234 قديم 57 جديد
234 قديم 57 جديد
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates Map <http://www.jeebly.com/>

SHIP AREA  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

SHIP PHONE971502222574 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Regards <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Taqwa <http://www.jeebly.com/>

<http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

-- <http://www.jeebly.com/>

 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Virus-free. www.avast.com <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Outbound.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/1a3501d649ea%24df970680%249ec51380%24%40mumzworld.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/1a3501d649ea%24df970680%249ec51380%24%40mumzworld.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

--