Subject: RE: Order #600694514 // Sku :TNS-Face_831 // Braun Beauty Edition Facial Cleansing Brush W/ Mini Epilator // Defective
From: "Nikita" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Denmark A'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Syed Raza Ali Rizvi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Returns.fc'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alina D'Souza'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samran Iftikhar'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kenneth Nwaso'" <[email-masked]>, "'Abdelmohsen basha'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 08:41:20 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Denmark,

Thanks for the PO number.

Kindly send the item to our warehouse where we will either repair or replace the item.

Regards,

Nikita 

From: Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 8:25 AM
To: Nikita <[email-masked]>
Cc: Syed Raza Ali Rizvi <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>; Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Order #600694514 // Sku :TNS-Face_831 // Braun Beauty Edition Facial Cleansing Brush W/ Mini Epilator // Defective

Dear Nikita,

POMUMZ_DXB134113 

Regards, 

Den mark  

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 12:22 PM Nikita <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Kindly provide the PO number of this item.

Regards,

Nikita 

From: Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2020 8:37 AM
To: Syed Raza Ali Rizvi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Nikita <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Returns.fc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Order #600694514 // Sku :TNS-Face_831 // Braun Beauty Edition Facial Cleansing Brush W/ Mini Epilator // Defective

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back to you for your further evaluation and assessment.

Comments: The device does not accept any battery so it does not work!

 

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you. 

Regards,

Den mark