Subject: RE: Missing pieces - LGSF-FN005SA - SO# 600778533
From: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
To: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>, Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, Ashish Nair <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Abdul Naser <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 17:51:01 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Vipul Arora <[email-masked]> please support Mostafa.

Regards,

Simone

*From:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 15, 2020 1:55 PM
*To:* Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <
[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>; Jeffin Joy <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <
[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>; Ashish Nair <
[email-masked]>; Mohammad Abdul Naser <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing pieces - LGSF-FN005SA - SO# 600778533

Hi Mostafa,

Please note that the customer called to follow up once again

Kindly check and update us

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 1:05 PM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Kindly assist with the below customer as she called again to follow up.

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 11:45 AM Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Msotafa,

she doesn't have the box. However we have advised she is missing the master
pieces and shared the screen shot.

Re-attaching it.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 9:47 AM Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Radwa,

Could you please confirm which box the customer received?

as the item is (1 of 3), (2 of 3), and (3 of 3).

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 9:30 AM Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Mohammad and Ashish,

Please update us here this item was picked 3 months ago and I couldn't find
the missing parts.

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 4:06 PM Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
wrote:

+Mohammad Abdul Naser <[email-masked]> +Ashish Nair
<[email-masked]> Could you please check the missing parts?

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 3:29 PM Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]> wrote:

+Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>

Kindly check & update on this urgently

ᐧ

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 3:20 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

+ @Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 8, 2020 3:16 PM
*To:* 'Simone van Geemen' <[email-masked]>; 'Eugene Mugisa' <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Laura Thomson' <[email-masked]>; 'Jeffin Joy' <
[email-masked]>; 'customer care' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing pieces - LGSF-FN005SA - SO# 600778533

Hi @Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>,

Please advise ?

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 3:12 PM Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Radwa,

We will have to check first with the WH if they dispatched all boxes
related to this order, before we escalate to the vendor.

This item comes in different boxes and is mentioned on the packaging of the
same sku, example images below:

@'Eugene <[email-masked]> can you investigate this please for SO:
600778533?

Thanks,

*From:* Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 6, 2020 2:46 PM
*To:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>;
Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Missing pieces - LGSF-FN005SA - SO# 600778533

+Looping @Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]> to assist on this.

*From:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 6, 2020 2:33 PM
*To:* Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>; Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Missing pieces - LGSF-FN005SA - SO# 600778533

Hi Laura and Jeffin,

Please assist with this missing pieces case.

This is the email the customer sent us;

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

-- 

-- 

-- 

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE