Subject: Partial Delivery - DHL
From: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
To: "ae.mumzworld" <[email-masked]>, "Hesham Hatem (DHL AE)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: lastmile <[email-masked]>, Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 16:29:15 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Khalid,

Partial delivery is increasing. What is the issue? It attracts complaints
as we did not agree with the customers about having a partial delivery.

Shipper Reference Number Pickup Date AWB Number Destination Latest
Checkpoint Date Latest Checkpoint
200268308_3 6-Jun-20 1015333384 YAN 13-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
600887307 11-Jun-20 1149627463 KWI 28-Jun-20 Partial Delivery
600896097 18-Jun-20 1208688412 KWI 28-Jun-20 Partial Delivery
200305417_2 23-Jun-20 5742696595 RUH 25-Jun-20 Partial Delivery
200306421_1 25-Jun-20 7015961794 ELQ 1-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
600906781 28-Jun-20 7015968735 MCT 8-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
700244285 30-Jun-20 5545675601 KWI 11-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
100165431 1-Jul-20 9554758695 JED 2-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
600911115_1 1-Jul-20 5545677130 RUH 8-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
100165568_2 2-Jul-20 9554765765 JED 8-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
700244866 2-Jul-20 9554763746 KWI 11-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
700244211 2-Jul-20 5545679042 KWI 11-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
700245130_2 5-Jul-20 6030144956 RUH 7-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
600911805 5-Jul-20 6030149425 KWI 13-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
200313082_2 5-Jul-20 6030151724 YAN 10-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
200311381 6-Jul-20 6030153474 RUH 9-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
700244725 6-Jul-20 6030139920 HOF 9-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
700244725 6-Jul-20 6030153463 HOF 9-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
200311381 6-Jul-20 6030139905 RUH 9-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
200307941_2 6-Jul-20 6030151842 ABT 12-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
100166856_2 7-Jul-20 2990804353 DHA 15-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
100166827_2 7-Jul-20 2990807676 RUH 11-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
600915976 7-Jul-20 2990804110 KWI 13-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
700245601 8-Jul-20 2990808634 ELQ 14-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
600918852 10-Jul-20 2990814481 KWI 15-Jul-20 Partial Delivery
200315020_2 13-Jul-20 2990823323 RUH 14-Jul-20 Partial Delivery

Regards,
Ronald