Subject: RE: 200292450 || Paypal Payment
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 12:32:14 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Refunded 66.92 USD

*From:* Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 15, 2020 10:24 AM
*To:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Shajeeb Cheriyath <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 200292450 || Paypal Payment

Hi Sagar and Shajeeb,

Any update here

Regards,

Alaa

On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 at 18:15, Alaa Musa <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Sagar and Shajeeb,

Customer placed the above mentioned order and paid for it using Paypal. The
toral value of the order was 1,398.93 AED which is equivalent to (380.87
USD). However he mentioned that the amount was deducted from him was
(447.58 USD)

Could you please investigate the reason and solve this issue asap !

Regards,

Alaa