Subject: RE: 200286562 || 70823245 || CRA
From: "Lamia Aldawsari" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Alaa Musa'" <[email-masked]>, "'DXB CS'" <[email-masked]>, "'premiumaccount'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'lastmile'" <[email-masked]>, "'Asad'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 18:12:44 +0300
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Alaa,

Good Day..

         Noted, we will check & update you ASAP. 

 

 

Best Regards

Lamia Al Dawsari

Premium Key Account Agent

NAQEL Express

Working Hours : 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Phone: 920020505/ 0594541021

Fax +966 1 471 0068

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Twitter:@NaqelCare

 <http://www.naqel.com.sa/> www.Naqel.com.sa

 

 

From: Alaa Musa [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, 14 July, 2020 2:06 PM
To: DXB CS <[email-masked]>; premiumaccount <[email-masked]>; Norah Q <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>
Subject: 200286562 || 70823245 || CRA

Dear Naqel team,   

 

Above mentioned order was shipped in 2 packages, however only one item was returned to our warehouse. 

Please investigate whether the package remaining from the order is still with your team

 

Regards, 

Alaa