Subject: RE: FW: [EXTERNAL] Re: FW: without waybill
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Rzaldivar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 16:34:22 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Rzaldivar <[email-masked]>

Can you send me a clear summary of the shipments sent through Land freight
and what is the latest status on them. Are they delivered, are they
pending? Reason for pending, Ageing etc

Remember, All are high value shipments.

I need current status of all sent through Land.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 5, 2020 1:52 PM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Cc:* Rzaldivar <[email-masked]>; Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>; Amir
Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>;
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; Pavankumar A <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
*Subject:* Re: FW: [EXTERNAL] Re: FW: without waybill

Dears,

What is the update here.

Regards,

Ronald

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 9:19 AM Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]> wrote:

Chantelle,

All big items we shipped are similar to each other.

Regards,

Ronald

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 9:15 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Ronald,

Please check your record as to who ordered this shipment, perhaps that can
help you to identify who this belongs to

Best Regards

*Chantelle Cardozo*

Preferred Customer Associate

*UPS Gulf LLC *

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278

Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]

*Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2020. For more
information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your
account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service
at 600 544 743.   The 2020 UPS Service and Tariff will be available in
ups.com/ae <https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page>  from
29th December 2019. *

*From:* Ronald Gaviola [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, July 2, 2020 9:02 AM
*To:* Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]>;
Zaldivar Richelle (VLR5DPB) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <
[email-masked]>; Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>; Ekta
Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; Pavankumar A <
[email-masked]>; Perumpadappil Ameenudden (WLP5RBD) <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: FW: [EXTERNAL] Re: FW: without waybill

@Rzaldivar <[email-masked]>

Please advise how we can proceed further on this issue.

One side of the packaging was torn apart where the labels are pasted. I
need to know the awbs that have been transported to Saudi Arabia. This is
an ongoing issue for 7days now we need to close this today.

Regards,

Ronald

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 11:47 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Ronald,

Kindly note the below and get the alternate number from shipper by
tomorrow. By satruday, if we did not get any feedback, we shall proceed
with RTS.

Regards,

Chantelle
------------------------------

*From:*  P
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 1, 2020 3:36 PM
*To:* Moinuddin Khaja (WDQ6BMN)
*Cc:* Junaid Mohammed (JSM2NDR); Yousuf Yaser (ZSY2VFC); Al-Kulagi Naif
(EUR6AKN); Mohammed Abdul Aleem Ammar (QRH8PYZ); Kurian Mathew (NPP0KDX)
*Subject:* RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: FW: without waybill

Dear Khaja,

02 week before we received one big size shipment from Mum world,  we try to
contact customer and mobile closed, so that we requested to Chantelle to
get alternative contact number.

Till now we didn’t get, tomorrow will be completing 20 days, shall we
proceed RTS.

Please see the attached picture.  Please check and advice.

1Z289F8W6755510930

1Z289F8W6757123122

MDD5D01                    FULL VISIBILITY TRACKING                 01 JUL
2020

SHIPPER #: 289F8W               PACKAGE DETAIL
08:31:28 ET

     1 OF     1 PKG(S)

INQUIRY #: 1Z289F8W6755510930                  SERVICE LVL:  UPS EXPEDITED

UPS TRK #: 1Z289F8W6755510930                  STOP TYPE:    UNKNOWN

===============================================================================

*TYPE*                    *DDMMYY*  *TIME*

EXCEPTION                 29/06/20  22:22

SLIC/LOC:  7393  /DHAHRAN, SA

STATUS:  ADDRESS INCOMPLETE.  UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THE INFO NECESSARY

          FOR DELIVERY/PACKAGE ABANDONED BY THE SENDER AND THE RECEIVER

*REMARKS*

ABANDONED

===============================================================================

PICK UP DATE: 12/06/20

PKGS SHIPMNT:     2     BILLING TYPE: PREPAID (AKA PRE)

SHIPPER: MUMZ WORLD                     SHIP TO: NOOR ALSAMRRAIE

    P.O.BOX 500245                         AREA AD DAWHAH AL JANUBIYAH
STLMK AL

   DUBAI 500245 AE                         DHAHRAN 123 SA

           PKG IS PART OF A SHIPMENT * F1 FOR MORE INFO

* F2:SIG   F3:RTN   F4:MONEY/ADD'L   F5:EXC ACTIVITY INFO  F6:DEL
RESOLUTION *

* F7:PREV  F8:NEXT            F10:PKG PROGRESS             F12:RTN
MAIN/CAND *

Regards,

Ameenudheen Perumpadappil
Team Leader: E-Commerce
Khaladiya Warehouse

Dammam
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone: + 966-13-8595323

Mob:- 0506827193
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.ups.com

*From:* Zaldivar Richelle (VLR5DPB)
*Sent:* Monday, June 29, 2020 3:03 PM
*To:* Perumpadappil Ameenudden (WLP5RBD) <[email-masked]>; Ronald
Gaviola <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]>;
Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Al Jabari Ahmed Jabr (MZL9LFD) <[email-masked]>; Alzain Waleed (LCM1HYS)
<[email-masked]>; Unnikrishnan Nair Vinil (PMY3CKS) <
[email-masked]>; Joseph John Febin (MHH0PDF) <[email-masked]>;
Al-Kulagi Naif (EUR6AKN) <[email-masked]>; Moinuddin Khaja
(WDQ6BMN) <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: FW: without waybill

Ameen,

Am wondering how did it get removed when 2 labels (UPS & MUMZ) are sticker
labels? It cant be removed easily.

Can you share a better picture to see whats is this shipment and the part
we stick the labels to see how can some movement it without tearing the
label.

Thanks,

Richelle

*From:* Perumpadappil Ameenudden (WLP5RBD)
*Sent:* Monday, June 29, 2020 3:54 PM
*To:* Zaldivar Richelle (VLR5DPB) <[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]>;
Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Al Jabari Ahmed Jabr (MZL9LFD) <[email-masked]>; Alzain Waleed (LCM1HYS)
<[email-masked]>; Unnikrishnan Nair Vinil (PMY3CKS) <
[email-masked]>; Joseph John Febin (MHH0PDF) <[email-masked]>;
Al-Kulagi Naif (EUR6AKN) <[email-masked]>; Moinuddin Khaja
(WDQ6BMN) <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: FW: without waybill

Dear Gents,

Both waybill pasted place removed, so that we are unable to get any
reference number from shipment.

Please see the picture as below.

Regards,

Ameenudheen Perumpadappil
Team Leader: E-Commerce
Khaladiya Warehouse

Dammam
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone: + 966-13-8595323

Mob:- 0506827193
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.ups.com

*From:* Zaldivar Richelle (VLR5DPB)
*Sent:* Monday, June 29, 2020 9:57 AM
*To:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Perumpadappil Ameenudden
(WLP5RBD) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]>;
Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Al Jabari Ahmed Jabr (MZL9LFD) <[email-masked]>; Alzain Waleed (LCM1HYS)
<[email-masked]>; Unnikrishnan Nair Vinil (PMY3CKS) <
[email-masked]>; Joseph John Febin (MHH0PDF) <[email-masked]
>
*Subject:* RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: FW: without waybill

Hi Pavan,

The AWBs which was shared by you are shipments held to move on land freight.

Dear Aman,

Can you check if the package doesn’t have at all? Normally their box will
have UPS AWB & MUM AWB

Regards, Richelle

*From:* Ronald Gaviola [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* Monday, June 29, 2020 9:43 AM
*To:* Perumpadappil Ameenudden (WLP5RBD) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Zaldivar Richelle (VLR5DPB) <[email-masked]>; Cardozo Chantelle
(EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]>; Pavankumar A <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Al Jabari
Ahmed Jabr (MZL9LFD) <[email-masked]>; Alzain Waleed (LCM1HYS) <
[email-masked]>; Unnikrishnan Nair Vinil (PMY3CKS) <
[email-masked]>; Joseph John Febin (MHH0PDF) <[email-masked]
>
*Subject:* Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: FW: without waybill

Dear All,

What is the update here? If this issue is not solved today, it will be
considered as damaged on your end.. You need to find the order number and
awb

Regards,

Ronald

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 5:16 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Ronald,

These all shipments are not released from Customs, we are expecting
Saturday will arrive load from Airport.

Regards,

Ameenudheen Perumpadappil
Team Leader: E-Commerce
Khaladiya Warehouse

Dammam
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone: + 966-13-8595323

Mob:- 0506827193
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.ups.com

*From:* Ronald Gaviola [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, June 25, 2020 4:12 PM
*To:* Perumpadappil Ameenudden (WLP5RBD) <[email-masked]>; Zaldivar
Richelle (VLR5DPB) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]>;
Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Al Jabari Ahmed Jabr (MZL9LFD) <[email-masked]>; Alzain Waleed (LCM1HYS)
<[email-masked]>; Unnikrishnan Nair Vinil (PMY3CKS) <
[email-masked]>; Joseph John Febin (MHH0PDF) <[email-masked]
>
*Subject:* Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: FW: without waybill

Ameen,

These shipments have different destinations. I need someone from your
operations team who can Identify which of these awbs have no arrival scan.

@Rzaldivar <[email-masked]> - please support

Regards,

Ronald

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 4:24 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Chantelle,

These all shipments are not yet arrived,

Regards,

Ameenudheen Perumpadappil
Team Leader: E-Commerce
Khaladiya Warehouse

Dammam
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone: + 966-13-8595323

Mob:- 0506827193
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.ups.com

*From:* Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC)
*Sent:* Thursday, June 25, 2020 2:31 PM
*To:* Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>; Perumpadappil Ameenudden
(WLP5RBD) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Perumpadappil Ameenudden (WLP5RBD) <[email-masked]>; Ronald
Gaviola <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Al
Jabari Ahmed Jabr (MZL9LFD) <[email-masked]>; Alzain Waleed (LCM1HYS) <
[email-masked]>; Unnikrishnan Nair Vinil (PMY3CKS) <
[email-masked]>; Joseph John Febin (MHH0PDF) <[email-masked]
>
*Subject:* RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: FW: without waybill

Dear Ameen

Please see below and respond.

  Best Regards

*Chantelle Cardozo*

Preferred Customer Associate

*UPS Gulf LLC *

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278

Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]

*Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2020. For more
information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your
account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service
at 600 544 743.   The 2020 UPS Service and Tariff will be available in
ups.com/ae <https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page>  from
29th December 2019. *

*From:* Pavankumar A [mailto:[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* Thursday, June 25, 2020 3:14 PM
*To:* Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Perumpadappil Ameenudden (WLP5RBD) <[email-masked]>; Ronald
Gaviola <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Al
Jabari Ahmed Jabr (MZL9LFD) <[email-masked]>; Alzain Waleed (LCM1HYS) <
[email-masked]>; Unnikrishnan Nair Vinil (PMY3CKS) <
[email-masked]>; Joseph John Febin (MHH0PDF) <[email-masked]
>
*Subject:* Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: FW: without waybill

Hi Chantelle,

Can you please check below, which are you send list of all orders had awb's,

Can you check with your operation that which one you received without AWB?
with the help of below details

*Order #*

*QTY*

*AWB*

100159152

2

1Z289F8W6755838364

600899904

1

1Z289F8W6755339082

100157290

1

1Z289F8W6755470126

100155110_1

1

1Z289F8W6755716487

200303419

1

1Z289F8W6755899263

100158993

1

1Z289F8W6756098797

200297234_2

1

1Z289F8W6756192998

200296649

1

1Z289F8W6756937586

200302060

1

1Z289F8W6757102805

200297990

1

1Z289F8W6757158952

200301649

1

1Z289F8W6757271418

100158913_1

2

1Z289F8W6757635418

200297254

1

1Z289F8W6757490771

200296757

1

1Z289F8W6757641947

600884182

1

1Z289F8W6757696568

600891044

1

1Z289F8W6755044300

100157548

1

1Z289F8W6755022459

600889718

3

1Z289F8W6757491869

200285996_2

1

1Z289F8W6757190612

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 2:18 PM Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi All,

There must be a sticker / label in one of the sides of the package.

Please check again and send us the order reference number

 @Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>  - follow up and close this case.

Regards,

Ronald

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 1:47 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Chantelle,

Please can you cross check with below reference number .

the reference 100153897

Regards,

Ameenudheen Perumpadappil
Team Leader: E-Commerce
Khaladiya Warehouse

Dammam
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone: + 966-13-8595323

Mob:- 0506827193
E-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.ups.com

*From:* Perumpadappil Ameenudden (WLP5RBD)
*Sent:* Thursday, June 25, 2020 12:37 PM
*To:* Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]>;
Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Al Jabari Ahmed Jabr (MZL9LFD) <[email-masked]>; Alzain Waleed
(LCM1HYS) <[email-masked]>; Unnikrishnan Nair Vinil (PMY3CKS) <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: FW: without waybill

Dear Chantelle,

No, because carton some place missing,

Regards,

Ameenudheen Perumpadappil
Team Leader: E-Commerce
Khaladiya Warehouse

Dammam
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone: + 966-13-8595323

Mob:- 0506827193
E-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.ups.com

*From:* Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC)
*Sent:* Thursday, June 25, 2020 12:34 PM
*To:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Perumpadappil Ameenudden (WLP5RBD) <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Al Jabari Ahmed Jabr (MZL9LFD) <[email-masked]>; Alzain Waleed
(LCM1HYS) <[email-masked]>; Unnikrishnan Nair Vinil (PMY3CKS) <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: FW: without waybill

Dear Ronald the waybil is off

Ameen is there any order number you can locate ?

  Best Regards

*Chantelle Cardozo*

Preferred Customer Associate

*UPS Gulf LLC *

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278

Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]

*Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2020. For more
information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your
account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service
at 600 544 743.   The 2020 UPS Service and Tariff will be available in
ups.com/ae <https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page>  from
29th December 2019. *

*From:* Ronald Gaviola [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* Thursday, June 25, 2020 1:33 PM
*To:* Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]>;
lastmile <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Al Jabari Ahmed Jabr (MZL9LFD) <[email-masked]>; Alzain Waleed
(LCM1HYS) <[email-masked]>; Unnikrishnan Nair Vinil (PMY3CKS) <
[email-masked]>; Perumpadappil Ameenudden (WLP5RBD) <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* [EXTERNAL] Re: FW: without waybill

CAUTION! This email originated outside of the organization. Please do not
open attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.
------------------------------

Hi Chantelle,

Let me check and get back to you. Can you provide the Mumzworld
order number please?

@lastmile <[email-masked]>

Regards,

Ronald

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 1:30 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Ronald

We received one MUMZ World shipment as without waybill, please see the
attached picture.

Please can you try to get tracking number, so that we can arrange
delivery.

  Best Regards

*Chantelle Cardozo*

Preferred Customer Associate

*UPS Gulf LLC *

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278

Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]

*Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2020. For more
information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your
account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service
at 600 544 743.   The 2020 UPS Service and Tariff will be available in
ups.com/ae <https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page>  from
29th December 2019. *

*From:* Perumpadappil Ameenudden (WLP5RBD)
*Sent:* Thursday, June 25, 2020 1:24 PM
*To:* Cardozo Chantelle (EUR6CTC) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Junaid Mohammed (JSM2NDR) <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* without waybill

Dear Chantelle,

We received one MUMZ World shipment as without waybill, please see the
attached picture.

Please can you try to get tracking number, so that we can arrange
delivery.

Regards,

Ameenudheen Perumpadappil
Team Leader: E-Commerce
Khaladiya Warehouse

Dammam
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone: + 966-13-8595323

Mob:- 0506827193
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.ups.com

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/__;!!AQegZw!IolNhY2YzyXQsWk-Hhfi5BEtKGr2_q9iuV2A9umf6U-GXz9R0e71U8ZZce250_RCNe2a1BC2uA$>
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.facebook.com/mumzworld__;!!AQegZw!IolNhY2YzyXQsWk-Hhfi5BEtKGr2_q9iuV2A9umf6U-GXz9R0e71U8ZZce250_RCNe20NPBg0Q$>
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld__;!!AQegZw!IolNhY2YzyXQsWk-Hhfi5BEtKGr2_q9iuV2A9umf6U-GXz9R0e71U8ZZce250_RCNe38IaFpxg$>
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com__;!!AQegZw!IolNhY2YzyXQsWk-Hhfi5BEtKGr2_q9iuV2A9umf6U-GXz9R0e71U8ZZce250_RCNe0oZN29jQ$>
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/twitter.com/mumzworld__;!!AQegZw!IolNhY2YzyXQsWk-Hhfi5BEtKGr2_q9iuV2A9umf6U-GXz9R0e71U8ZZce250_RCNe0uYY3a0A$>

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.mumzworld.com/en/__;!!AQegZw!IolNhY2YzyXQsWk-Hhfi5BEtKGr2_q9iuV2A9umf6U-GXz9R0e71U8ZZce250_RCNe1UNb9l7A$>

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press__;!!AQegZw!IolNhY2YzyXQsWk-Hhfi5BEtKGr2_q9iuV2A9umf6U-GXz9R0e71U8ZZce250_RCNe1FPPhPqA$>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.