Subject: Re: Shipments held for denied party screening. << Reference ID: 58192075 >>
From: Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
To: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, "ae.mumzworld" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 16:12:54 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ronald and Team,

Pls see updated list as of today. ( see comments on last column - july 14
update )

Shipper reference WayBill Requirement Status Pieces July 13 JULY 14 update
200307781_2 5545669043 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341962 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
600899386 5545676614 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341295 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
200311406 5545678176 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340945 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
100165824_1 5545678213 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340960 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
200309851_1 5545677734 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341085 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
200311215 9554756783 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340993 1 ID # relayed to
courier done
200310838_2 9554759244 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341354 2 pending
customer response CUST WANTS TO CANCEL
200308314_2 5545672075 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341494 2 pending
customer response ff up sent
200307384 5545672635 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341553 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
100163919 5545671025 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340831 1 ID # relayed to
the courier done
200311060_1 5545672300 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341800 1 ID # relayed
to the courier done
200310392 2929594802 Consignee Full Name RAWB - 8123341166 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
100165613_2 9554765010 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341192 1 WANTS TO
CANCEL
200311261 9554763190 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340816 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
100164754 9554763352 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341446 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
200310600 2929594931 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340890 1 pending
customer response ZD # 1186278 >Reshipped yesterday with DHL. AWB:
2990823205
200310678 2929595211 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340680 2 pending
customer response ff up sent
100165570 9554763363 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341236 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
200312788_1 9554764811 Consignee Full Name RAWB - 8123340912 1 ID # relayed
to the courier done
200313066 9554765076 Consignee Full Name RAWB - 8123340875 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
200312710 9554767526 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341074 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
100164415 9554767320 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@B-AI-1 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
200311276 2929596401 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@B-AI-1 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
200311496_2 9554768812 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@B-AI-1 1 pending
customer response ID relayed to courier
200312851 9554767412 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@B-AI-1 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
700244556_2 9554768425 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@B-AI-1 1 pending
customer response ID relayed to courier
200312852 6030143534 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
200311916_2 6030143803 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
200311712_2 6030145494 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 2 pending
customer response ff up sent
200312830 6030143862 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 2 pending
customer response ff up sent
200312328_2 6030145704 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 5 pending
customer response ff up sent
200312126 6030143151 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response as per call conversation- the customer called to inform
that he is not comfortable to provide ID
if DHL wants the ID, he will cancel the order and refund the amount
200312423 6030152030 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ID # relayed to the courier
100167366_1 6030145030 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 ID
relayed to courier done
200312082_2 6030143976 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 2 pending
customer response ff up sent
100165896 6030148913 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 ID relayed
to courier done
200311888_2 6030151794 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
200312096 6030153054 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ID relayed to courier
600884896 6030149484 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 ID relayed
to courier done
200311660 6030152343 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
600911935 6030153754 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ID # relayed to the courier
600913493 6030149322 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
700245010 6030149333 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 2 pending
customer response ff up sent
200311516 6030152424 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
200303502_2 2990801936 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ID relayed to courier
600905458 6030149915 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 2 pending
customer response ff up sent
200312281 6030152446 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
100166162_2 6030150991 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 ID
relayed to courier done
100167802 6030154594 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
200312404_2 6030147270 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
100166560_2 6030154686 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
200313706_1 6030147616 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ID relayed to courier
200314522 2990806302 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ID relayed to courier
200315117_1 2990810406 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response pending
100167454 2990805893 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
200314917_1 2990807595 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
100168072 2990806604 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ff up sent
200314836_1 2990807514 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response CUSTOMER GAVE DIRECTLY TO DHL
200314779 2990809006 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
customer response ID relayed to courier

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 5:50 PM Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Thanks Johannes.
>
> @ae.mumzworld <[email-masked]> - Please acknowledge and process
> those shipments that have IDs.
>
>
>
>
> Regards,
> Ronald
>
>
> On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 4:39 PM Johannes Jade Pabeca <
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Team,
>>
>> Pls see partial update as of this afternoon:
>>
>> Shipper reference WayBill Requirement Status Pieces
>> 200307781_2 5545669043 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341962 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 600899386 5545676614 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341295 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200311406 5545678176 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340945 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 100165824_1 5545678213 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340960 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200309851_1 5545677734 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341085 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200311215 9554756783 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340993 1 ID # relayed
>> to courier
>> 200310838_2 9554759244 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341354 2 pending
>> customer response
>> 200308314_2 5545672075 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341494 2 pending
>> customer response
>> 200307384 5545672635 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341553 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 100163919 5545671025 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340831 1 ID # relayed
>> to the courier
>> 200311060_1 5545672300 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341800 1 ID #
>> relayed to the courier
>> 200310392 2929594802 Consignee Full Name RAWB - 8123341166 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 100165613_2 9554765010 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341192 1 WANTS TO
>> CANCEL
>> 200311261 9554763190 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340816 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 100164754 9554763352 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341446 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200310600 2929594931 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340890 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200310678 2929595211 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340680 2 pending
>> customer response
>> 100165570 9554763363 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341236 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200312788_1 9554764811 Consignee Full Name RAWB - 8123340912 1 ID #
>> relayed to the courier
>> 200313066 9554765076 Consignee Full Name RAWB - 8123340875 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200312710 9554767526 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341074 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 100164415 9554767320 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@B-AI-1 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200311276 2929596401 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@B-AI-1 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200311496_2 9554768812 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@B-AI-1 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200312851 9554767412 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@B-AI-1 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 700244556_2 9554768425 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@B-AI-1 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200312852 6030143534 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200311916_2 6030143803 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200311712_2 6030145494 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 2 pending
>> customer response
>> 200312830 6030143862 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 2 pending
>> customer response
>> 200312328_2 6030145704 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 5 pending
>> customer response
>> 200312126 6030143151 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200312423 6030152030 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 100167366_1 6030145030 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 ID
>> relayed to courier
>> 200312082_2 6030143976 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 2 pending
>> customer response
>> 100165896 6030148913 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 ID
>> relayed to courier
>> 200311888_2 6030151794 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200312096 6030153054 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 600884896 6030149484 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 ID
>> relayed to courier
>> 200311660 6030152343 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 600911935 6030153754 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 600913493 6030149322 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 700245010 6030149333 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 2 pending
>> customer response
>> 200311516 6030152424 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200303502_2 2990801936 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 600905458 6030149915 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 2 pending
>> customer response
>> 200312281 6030152446 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 100166162_2 6030150991 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 ID
>> relayed to courier
>> 100167802 6030154594 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200312404_2 6030147270 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 100166560_2 6030154686 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200313706_1 6030147616 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200314522 2990806302 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200315117_1 2990810406 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 100167454 2990805893 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200314917_1 2990807595 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 100168072 2990806604 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200314836_1 2990807514 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>> 200314779 2990809006 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1 pending
>> customer response
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 8:33 AM Johannes Jade Pabeca <
>> [email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>>> Noted.
>>>
>>> On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 8:31 AM Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> @Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]> ,
>>>>
>>>> As discussed, we need your support here. Please do the needful.
>>>>
>>>> Best Regards
>>>>
>>>> On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 at 13:13, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> +Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]> +Ekta Jesswani
>>>>> <[email-masked]> +Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>
>>>>>
>>>>> Hello team. We need support here please.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>> Ronald
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 6:41 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi Ronald / Denmark,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Good day.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Please find the list of shipments held for denied party below.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> The shipments shall be returned, if the requirements are not received
>>>>>> within 3 days.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Shipper reference WayBill Requirement Status Pieces
>>>>>> 200307781_2 5545669043 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341962 1
>>>>>> 600899386 5545676614 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341295 1
>>>>>> 200311406 5545678176 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340945 1
>>>>>> 100165824_1 5545678213 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340960 1
>>>>>> 200309851_1 5545677734 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341085 1
>>>>>> 200311215 9554756783 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340993 1
>>>>>> 200310838_2 9554759244 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341354 2
>>>>>> 200308314_2 5545672075 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341494 2
>>>>>> 200307384 5545672635 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341553 1
>>>>>> 100163919 5545671025 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340831 1
>>>>>> 200311060_1 5545672300 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341800 1
>>>>>> 200310392 2929594802 Consignee Full Name RAWB - 8123341166 1
>>>>>> 100165613_2 9554765010 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341192 1
>>>>>> 200311261 9554763190 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340816 1
>>>>>> 100164754 9554763352 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341446 1
>>>>>> 200310600 2929594931 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340890 1
>>>>>> 200310678 2929595211 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123340680 2
>>>>>> 100165570 9554763363 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341236 1
>>>>>> 200312788_1 9554764811 Consignee Full Name RAWB - 8123340912 1
>>>>>> 200313066 9554765076 Consignee Full Name RAWB - 8123340875 1
>>>>>> 200312710 9554767526 Consignee Passport RAWB - 8123341074 1
>>>>>> 100164415 9554767320 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@B-AI-1 1
>>>>>> 200311276 2929596401 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@B-AI-1 1
>>>>>> 200311496_2 9554768812 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@B-AI-1 1
>>>>>> 200312851 9554767412 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@B-AI-1 1
>>>>>> 700244556_2 9554768425 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@B-AI-1 1
>>>>>> 200312852 6030143534 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 200311916_2 6030143803 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 200311712_2 6030145494 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 2
>>>>>> 200312830 6030143862 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 2
>>>>>> 200312328_2 6030145704 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 5
>>>>>> 200312126 6030143151 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 200312423 6030152030 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 100167366_1 6030145030 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 200312082_2 6030143976 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 2
>>>>>> 100165896 6030148913 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 200311888_2 6030151794 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 200312096 6030153054 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 600884896 6030149484 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 200311660 6030152343 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 600911935 6030153754 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 600913493 6030149322 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 700245010 6030149333 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 2
>>>>>> 200311516 6030152424 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 200303502_2 2990801936 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 600905458 6030149915 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 2
>>>>>> 200312281 6030152446 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 100166162_2 6030150991 Consignee Full Name Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 100167802 6030154594 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 200312404_2 6030147270 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 100166560_2 6030154686 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 200313706_1 6030147616 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 200314522 2990806302 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 200315117_1 2990810406 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 100167454 2990805893 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 200314917_1 2990807595 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 100168072 2990806604 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 200314836_1 2990807514 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>> 200314779 2990809006 Consignee Passport Shipment On Hold@AX-R 1
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Should you require any further assistance, please contact me directly.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Best Regards,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> *Khalid Khalfan*
>>>>>> Key Account Advisor
>>>>>>
>>>>>> DHL EXPRESS
>>>>>> P.O.Box 6252
>>>>>> Dubai
>>>>>> United Arab Emirates
>>>>>> 2924114
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> *Amir Hussain Julkarnain*
>>>> Junior Team Leader
>>>> p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1322 │ e: [email-masked]
>>>> <[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
>>>> a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design
>>>> District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Johannes Jade *
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> *Johannes Jade *
>>
>>
>

-- 
*Johannes Jade *