Subject: >15 days pending shipments
From: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
To: "ae.mumzworld" <[email-masked]>, "Hesham Hatem (DHL AE)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: lastmile <[email-masked]>, Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 15:10:28 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hesham, Khalid

You have 55 pending shipments +15days. Please focus on these and we need to
deliver them asap.

Courier AWB Number Shipper Reference Number Pickup Date General Status
Status Destination Age Bucket
DHL-Express 4021024324 n/a 6/22/2020 Pending On Hold DXB 16 >15 days
DHL-Express 1530161065 n/a 6/22/2020 Pending On Hold DXB 16 >15 days
DHL-Express 1530156456 n/a 6/22/2020 Pending On Hold DXB 16 >15 days
DHL-Express 9842765100 RT4891313792 6/22/2020 Pending On Hold DXB 16 >15
days
DHL-Express 5742693401 600899204 6/22/2020 Pending Facility Check In MCT 16 >15
days
DHL-Express 5742692454 600902332 6/22/2020 Pending With Delivering Courier
KWI 16 >15 days
DHL-Express 5742692550 700242904 6/22/2020 Pending Lodged out of HIC KWI 16 >15
days
DHL-Express 5742692115 100161526 6/22/2020 Pending Load Vehicle DHA 16 >15
days
DHL-Express 5742692211 600899838 6/22/2020 Pending Facility Check In MCT 16 >15
days
DHL-Express 5742690590 600899386 6/22/2020 Pending Lodged out of HIC CAI 16 >15
days
DHL-Express 5742689945 600898691 6/21/2020 Pending Facility Check In KWI 17 >15
days
DHL-Express 1208688736 600896550 6/18/2020 Pending With Delivering Courier
KWI 18 >15 days
DHL-Express 1208688412 600896097 6/18/2020 Pending Partial Delivery KWI 18 >15
days
DHL-Express 1208688762 600895093 6/18/2020 Pending Bond Location DEL 18 >15
days
DHL-Express 3801546394 n/a 6/18/2020 Pending On Hold DXB 18 >15 days
DHL-Express 1208688423 200301240_1 6/18/2020 Pending Awaiting Cnee
Collection RUH 18 >15 days
DHL-Express 1208686323 600893265 6/17/2020 Pending Controllable Clearance
Delay CAI 19 >15 days
DHL-Express 1208683932 100159731_1 6/16/2020 Pending Arrival in Delivery
Facility YAN 20 >15 days
DHL-Express 3396715711 200301812_1 6/16/2020 Pending On Hold HOF 20 >15 days
DHL-Express 3396714171 700242131_1 6/16/2020 Pending On Hold ELQ 20 >15 days
DHL-Express 3396713784 200295494_2 6/16/2020 Pending Lodged into Inventory
RUH 20 >15 days
DHL-Express 3396713014 100158836_1 6/15/2020 Pending Scheduled Movement RUH
21 >15 days
DHL-Express 3396710870 200300136 6/15/2020 Pending Load Vehicle JED 21 >15
days
DHL-Express 3396710785 100158160 6/15/2020 Pending Load Vehicle RUH 21 >15
days
DHL-Express 3396709190 200302092 6/15/2020 Pending With Delivering Courier
RUH 21 >15 days
DHL-Express 3396706961 200301206 6/14/2020 Pending Unload Vehicle RUH 22 >15
days
DHL-Express 3396707565 200300175_1 6/14/2020 Pending With Delivering Courier
RUH 22 >15 days
DHL-Express 3396707204 600890675 6/14/2020 Pending Controllable Clearance
Delay CAI 22 >15 days
DHL-Express 1964836775 100157038_2 6/12/2020 Pending With Delivering Courier
RUH 22 >15 days
DHL-Express 1964836996 100157087_1 6/12/2020 Pending Unload Vehicle RUH 22 >15
days
DHL-Express 1964835305 700241944 6/12/2020 Pending On Hold CAI 22 >15 days
DHL-Express 1149627463 600887307 6/11/2020 Pending Partial Delivery KWI 23 >15
days
DHL-Express 1964833555 600887597 6/11/2020 Pending Agreed Delivery KWI 23 >15
days
DHL-Express 1964833485 700241493 6/11/2020 Pending On Hold CAI 23 >15 days
DHL-Express 1964831433 600887884 6/11/2020 Pending Facility Check In MCT 23 >15
days
DHL-Express 1149628130 200298021_2 6/11/2020 Pending With Delivering Courier
RUH 23 >15 days
DHL-Express 1149626391 200299293_1 6/10/2020 Pending With Delivering Courier
RUH 24 >15 days
DHL-Express 1149626284 200299577_1 6/10/2020 Pending On Hold RUH 24 >15 days
DHL-Express 1149626892 200298171_1 6/10/2020 Pending Awaiting Cnee
Collection DHA 24 >15 days
DHL-Express 6175481561 200297953 6/9/2020 Pending Arrived Facility AHB 25 >15
days
DHL-Express 6175481771 200295165 6/9/2020 Pending Awaiting Cnee Collection
RUH 25 >15 days
DHL-Express 6175490624 200284941_2 6/9/2020 Pending Awaiting Cnee Collection
AQI 25 >15 days
DHL-Express 6175485013 100141713 6/8/2020 Pending Load Vehicle RUH 26 >15
days
DHL-Express 6175487194 700240875 6/8/2020 Pending With Delivering Courier
RUH 26 >15 days
DHL-Express 1015335075 100150798 6/8/2020 Pending With Delivering Courier
RUH 26 >15 days
DHL-Express 1015332533 200288964_1 6/7/2020 Pending With Delivering Courier
DHA 27 >15 days
DHL-Express 1015332710 200282583_2 6/6/2020 Pending Load Vehicle RUH 27 >15
days
DHL-Express 1015333384 200268308_3 6/6/2020 Pending Partial Delivery YAN 27 >15
days
DHL-Express 1015335624 200286906 6/6/2020 Pending Arrival in Delivery
Facility RUH 27 >15 days
DHL-Express 1307631673 100143381_2 6/4/2020 Pending Arrival in Delivery
Facility RUH 28 >15 days
DHL-Express 1307628523 100141456_2 6/4/2020 Pending Handover DHA 28 >15 days
DHL-Express 1307625756 200288130_2 6/4/2020 Pending On Hold RUH 28 >15 days
DHL-Express 1307624275 100147709_2 6/3/2020 Pending With Delivering Courier
DHA 29 >15 days
DHL-Express 2406999991 100150928_1 6/3/2020 Pending Arrival in Delivery
Facility YAN 29 >15 days
DHL-Express 5775901526 200274716_4 6/3/2020 Pending Load Vehicle RUH 29 >15
days

Regards,
Ronald