Subject: Re: 600836945 // Dynamic Sports - Trampoline 10 Feet Model - WRONG ITEM
From: Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
To: Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
Cc: Adarsh <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 10:44:10 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Christian,

Please be informed that the item is correct and complete. *The item now
comes in one single box which is much bigger as compared to earlier when it
used to come in two smaller boxes*. Also, the installation was completed by
the team. Kindly inform the same to the customer.

Thanks and Regards,

*Ashley Fernandes*

Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1358      *M* +971 56 948 3116       *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 9:43 AM Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Customer reported that the item they order is a wrong one. Please check
> and assist.
>
> 600836945 KZ-TXT10
> <https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1147575> Trampoline
> 10 Ft With/Ladder 1
> http://www.mumzworld.com/en/dynamic-sports-trampoline-10-feet-model
> Thank you and Best Regards,
>
>