Subject: RE: Order #600844019 // Sku :TC-TT423225 // Name :Tommee Tippee Quick Cook Baby Food Steamer Blender-White // Defective
From: Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, Avinash TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, Gabriel Bresse <[email-masked]>, Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 08:53:49 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Abi,

Please look into the below issue .

*Kind Regards,*

*Kiran Jit Kaur*

Category Lead- Consumable

T: 04 245 1328 / M: 050 284 1584

E: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

A:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 14, 2020 8:22 AM
*To:* RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; Avinash TrucareFzc <
[email-masked]>; Gabriel Bresse <[email-masked]>; Kiran jit
kaur <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600844019 // Sku :TC-TT423225 // Name :Tommee Tippee
Quick Cook Baby Food Steamer Blender-White // Defective

+Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]> Please assist.

Regards,

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 8:17 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

+Gabriel Bresse <[email-masked]> Please assist.

Regards,

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 10:16 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear RP and Avinash,

Please respond and update.

Regards,

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 3:12 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments :It’s doesn’t blend any more

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark