Subject: Extra Item Delivered / Please Collect ASAP - Order No. 600922804
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 18:56:18 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer ordered for only 1 qty of the below item but she received 2.
Please collect ASAP.

600922804 TC-BA313002
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=388372> BabyAuto
- Konar Car Seat 123 - Grey 1

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE