Subject: RE: Order #600907655 // Sku :YT-6000370 // Name :Discovery Kids - Mindblown Solar Robot Construction Set // Defective
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Denmark A'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Praveen'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Returns.fc'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kenneth Nwaso'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alina D'Souza'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samran Iftikhar'" <[email-masked]>, "'Abdelmohsen basha'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohamed Magdy'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 18:01:19 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Denmark,

Good Afternoon

My apology for the inconvenience, please deliver the items again tomorrow.

Thank you,

Dexter

0582607918

From: Denmark A <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 13 July 2020 5:39 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; Praveen <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Order #600907655 // Sku :YT-6000370 // Name :Discovery Kids - Mindblown Solar Robot Construction Set // Defective

Dear Vendor, 

Please be informed that our driver came to your warehouse to return the damaged item, and suddenly they refused to accept it even though we have the confirmation email.

Kindly inform your team regarding this matter. 

Regards, 

Den mark 

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 11:37 AM Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear , 

Could you please share with us your complete warehouse address and contact person. 

Regards, 

Den mark 

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 11:33 AM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Denmark,

Good Morning

Kindly please return the defective item in our warehouse, and we will replace it. 

Thank you,

Dexter

0582607918

From: Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 12 July 2020 11:09 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; Praveen <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Returns.fc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Order #600907655 // Sku :YT-6000370 // Name :Discovery Kids - Mindblown Solar Robot Construction Set // Defective

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back to you for your further evaluation and assessment. 

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments :Internal motor is defective. Starts and stops after a few seconds. Does not work continuously under the sun.  

 

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you. 

Regards,

Den mark