Subject: RE: CASES NEED ACTION - KSA WAREHOUSE - MCI
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>, "Mohammed Shafi (3PL)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 11:50:44 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>

Refund the customer and arrange return from @Mohammed Shafi (3PL)
<[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, July 13, 2020 11:48 AM
*To:* Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>; Ronald
Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>; Hussain
Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <
[email-masked]>; Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CASES NEED ACTION - KSA WAREHOUSE - MCI

We haven't received this shipment back from Tamer Jeddah yet.

Thanks

Zubair

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 9:56 AM Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Zubair,

What is the update for 100153423  ?

Thanks.

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 at 09:23, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> wrote:

All of them are addressed, some of them have gone out yesterday. Remaining
will go out today.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020, 8:15 AM Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> What is the update here?

ᐧ

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 1:54 PM Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello,

Please check the below cases :

Order Number

Zendesk Ticket

MCI case

200295148

1145415

13768907

100145750

1153311

13770670

100121564

1177557

13767333

100153423

1145462

13720267

200266765

1145545

13719503

200295470

1160131

13696596

Thank you.

-- 

-- 

--