Subject: PLS CANCEL ONE ITEM - 600923386_1// sku: AV052
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 09:58:48 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please remove the subject SKU from this order. The customer just called and
changed her mind.

600923386_1 AV052
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=142542> Philips
Avent Nipple Protector Standard X2

@Returns.fc <[email-masked]>  - pls create the CRA once done, the
customer wants a refund.

Lastly, please advise when done.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE