Subject: Re: 200297254 1Z289F8W6757490771 cudtomer id
From: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
To: Pankaj Mahey <[email-masked]>
Cc: lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 08:23:36 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Pankaj,

Please check with cc correct one,

I had received from CC team below ID but you sent here other's

Which one is correct?

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 12:02 AM Pankaj Mahey <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Pawan,
>
>
> Please find CX id for huge shipment
>
>
> Thanks
> pankaj
>

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.