Subject: RE: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED
From: Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>, Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Jeno Serenio <[email-masked]>, Mylyn Vega <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 18:03:19 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Looping @Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 12, 2020 4:41 PM
*To:* Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Elena Skryabina <
[email-masked]>; Laura Thomson <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Jeno Serenio <[email-masked]>;
Mylyn Vega <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]
>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600912287 // Sku :MD-516211015 // Name :Cybex - Priam
Seat Lux (ONLY) Limited Edition - Butterfly // DAMAGED

+Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]> +Laura Thomson
<[email-masked]> Please
assist.

Regards,

Den mark

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 4:38 PM Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]> wrote:

Please we need to check who is the assigned BD for Cybex?

Thanks

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 4:33 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Denmark,

What do advise the customer.  Customer order delivered 2 nd July should we
collect the entire item?

Regards,

Alina

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 2:08 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> Please assist mapyr vendor no longer
handling cybex please refer to the link below.

https://cybex-online.com/en-us/contact

Regards,

Den mark

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 12:43 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Any update on this?

Regards,

Alina

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 1:22 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Customer wants to keep the stroller only wants the replace these buttons to
the ones which won't fall off.

Regards,

Alina

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 11:40 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Also find the sales invoice for your reference.

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments :pushbuttons on the side of the leg support were not attached and
came off and are loose when i'm trying to attach them

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark

--