Subject: Check Order items
From: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>
Cc: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 16:23:03 +0300
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear CC team,

Please call the customer and check what she receives in her order, As she
claiming wrong items inside the boxes & Here is the list of items she
should receive. Kindly need your urgent support here.

Order Number (100148816)
ITEM NAME
100148816_2 Adam Kids - Basic Logo T-Shirt - Black_6y
100148816_3 The Children's Place - Dino World Graphic Tee - Blue_5y
100148816_2 Tape A L'oeil - California Print T-Shirt - White_5-6y
  The Children's Place - Squirrel Graphic Tee - White_5-6y
100148816_3 The Children's Place - Basketball Graphic Tee - Blue_5-6y
  The Children's Place - Marled Raglan Top - Ash Grey_5-6y
100148816_3 The Children's Place - Boss Tank Top - Ash Grey_5-6y
100148816_3 The Children's Place - Dino Mite Graphic Tee - White_5-6y
100148816_2 Ziddy - T-shirt for Boy 'Surf Zone' - Dark Blue_5-6Y
100148816_2 Ziddy - Polo for Boys - Blue_5-6Y
100148816_3 The Children's Place - Baby Palm Polo Shirt - Blue_5y
100148816_2 Tape A L'oeil - Printed with Tricoloured T-Shirt_5-6y
100148816_2 Tape A L'oeil - USA Print T-Shirt_5-6y
100148816_2 Tape A L'oeil - Harlem Print T-Shirt_5-6y
100148816_2 Tape A L'oeil - Make It Happen Boy T-Shirt_6-7y
100148816_2 Mayoral - Spangles T-Shirt_6Y
100148816_2 Mayoral - Shields T-Shirt _6Y
100148816_2 GAP - Toddler Gap Logo Graphic T-Shirt - Blue Galaxy_5Y
100148816_2 Mayoral - Wildlife T-Shirt Navy_6Y
100148816_2 Ziddy - B&S Polo for Boys - Dark Blue_6-7Y
100148816_2 Ziddy - Boy's Textured Shirt - Blue_6-7Y
100148816_2 Tape A L'oeil - Stonewashed Denim Bermuda Shorts_7y
100148816_3 The Children's Place - Stretch Denim Pull On Shorts_6y
100148816_3 The Children's Place - Pull On Cargo Shorts - Grey_6y
100148816_3 The Children's Place - Belted Chino Shorts - Cream_6y
100148816_2 Mayoral - Texan Bermuda With Belt_6Y
100148816_2 GAP - Kids Skinny Jeans with Max Stretch Dark Wash Indigo_6Y
  Magento Discount