Subject: NO MOVEMENT - 200274374
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 17:05:12 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

May we know the real status of this order, please? Why it has not been
dispatched?

Please cancel the order, the customer doesn't want the order anymore and
wants a refund instead.

Kindly advise once done to initiate the refund.

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE