Subject: Naqel Shipment - Refund Request Order No. 100141509_1 / AWB 70829249
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 12:59:37 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Rodina,

Kindly assist to initiate the refund.

The shipment shows shipped in 3 packages and the customer received only 1
package upon delivery.

The below items were not delivered:

100141509_1 BK-1893415
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=272465> Graco
Pack n Play Playard Smart Stations Travel Cot, Presley 1

100141509_1 DBT-DTB1-18020
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1140439> DELSIT
- Dry Pool - Grey with White Stars 1
Upon tracking shows:

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE