Subject: RE: MCI CASE - VERY URGENT - ESCALATED - 70792199 -100136213
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 12:43:10 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

@Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>

Please investigate and charge NAQEL for this.

@Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]> @Sagar Khawani
<[email-masked]> @Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>

Please proceed with refund.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 12, 2020 12:33 PM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <
[email-masked]>; Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <
[email-masked]>; Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>;
Asad <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Fahad Shafiq
<[email-masked]>; Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: MCI CASE - VERY URGENT - ESCALATED - 70792199 -100136213

Dear Eugene,

Please note the shipment 70792199 returned by the customer on the same time
of delivery, however as per naqel website its shown delivered, we got a
confirmation through the email two times from the customer, and naqel team
still not responding.

Kindly note we will process the refund as this is MCI ESCALATED case.

@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> Please create the CRA.

@Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> @Fahad Shafiq
<[email-masked]> @Shajeeb
Cheriyath <[email-masked]> Please process the refund , approved by
@Asad <[email-masked]> .

1) Order number:100136213
2) Is the credit memo on Magento, Yes or No?:
3) GC has been created / deactivated: Please assure that GC is deactivated
4) SKU: STM-7600310194
5) Amount: 313.95 AED
6) Refund reason:DAMAGED ITEM / RETURN / ALREADY COLLECTED
7) Payment method: CC
8) Refund before or after shipping?: AFTER

Thank you.

On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 at 10:44, Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Please advice

On Sun, 12 Jul 2020 at 10:08, Malak Nobeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Naqel Team,

Please confirm if the shipment was returned as the customer confirmed she
return it on the same time of delivery cause we need to process the refund
and this is MCI CASE.

Thanks.

-- 

-- 

--