Subject: RE: 600848439 , Delivery Discrepancy
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Sujan Raj <[email-masked]>, Carmella Singh <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sabid Ashraf Khan <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Anoos <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 10:37:32 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Carmella Singh <[email-masked]>

What is the update here

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 12, 2020 11:19 AM
*To:* Sujan Raj <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Carmella Singh <[email-masked]>; Sabid Ashraf Khan <
[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa
<[email-masked]>; Anoos <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Christian
Mendoza <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600848439 , Delivery Discrepancy

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>,
please assist

Regards.

Naib

On Sat, 11 Jul 2020 at 11:24, Naib Khan <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Carmella Singh <[email-masked]>

please update.

Regards.

Naib

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 at 14:41, Sujan Raj <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Carmella Singh <[email-masked]>

Warm Regards,

Sujan Raj,

Mobile : +971506855826

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 2:32 PM Naib Khan <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Sujan,

Please update otherwise consider is lost.

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>@Mostafa saad
<[email-masked]> please
assist customer following up.

Regards.

Naib

On Wed, 8 Jul 2020 at 13:43, Naib Khan <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Sujan Raj <[email-masked]>

Anyupdate customer following up.

Regards.

Naib

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 at 03:47, Sabid Ashraf Khan <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Sujan,
Kindly check the order no.  600848439

As Cx. did not receive the order.

Update at the earliest.

Regards
Sabid