Subject: Urgent Warranty Confirmation / SKU MMZT-042.0011 - Order No. 600839981
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, John Garcia <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 10:13:57 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer called and informed that she just opened the item and the pump
is not working at all.

600839981_1 MMZT-042.0011
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=88692> Medela
Free Style Breast Pump 1
The customer just gave birth and need the item on an URGENTLY.

Kindly assist asap.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE