Subject: SO # 100154010 - 606212086399
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 16:02:23 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please note that the shipment is returned to us on 02.07.2020

@Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> @Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]> Please
confirm
@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> Please create the CRA at
the soonest

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE