Subject: RETRUN CRA COLLECTIONS 7-10-20
From: Pankaj Mahey <[email-masked]>
To: "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 09:44:36 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Return team,

Please Find the attachment of today CRA collection  receiving detail

Please confirm once you received it.

Date
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13311 1 Item Collected RAHMAN MUMZ DRIVER
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13309 1 Item Collected RAHMAN MUMZ DRIVER
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13313 1 Item Collected RAJINDER TIME EXPRESS
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13242 7 Item Collected SHAHIR Time Express
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13255 1 Item Collected RAJINDER Time Express
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13269 3 Item Collected TAJAMUL Time Express
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13315 1 Item Collected TAJAMUL TIME EXPRESS
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13250 1 Item Collected ABDUL JABBAR Time Express
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13318 1 Item Collected AFZAL HUSSAIN TRUMAX
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13323 1 Item Collected UMAR MUMZ DRIVER
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13316 2 Item Collected UMAR MUMZ DRIVER
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13308 1 Item Collected UMAR MUMZ DRIVER
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13324 1 Item Collected UMAR MUMZ DRIVER
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13319 1 Item Collected UMAR MUMZ DRIVER
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13249 1 Item Collected Anil Kumar Trumax
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13148 1 Item Collected Anil Kumar Trumax
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13133 1 Item Collected Trumax Anil Kumar
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13199 1 Item Collected Anil Kumar Trumax
10/07/2020 CRA_AR_RE13224 1 Item Collected Anil Kumar Trumax
Thanks
Pankaj