Subject: RE: Order #600855408 // AL-630750MP // Little Tikes - Rosy Cozy Coupe // DAMAGED
From: Mark Anthony <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Hazaroddin Syed Ibrahim <[email-masked]>, TTC-Ecommerce-UAE <[email-masked]>, Amir Demian <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Furqan <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Returns.fc <[email-masked]>, Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>, Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 10:32:59 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Denamrk,

Were you able to tell us what’s the specific damage?

Best Regards,

www.toytriangle.com<http://www.toytriangle.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/ToyTriangle/>        <https://www.instagram.com/toytriangle/>     <https://www.youtube.com/ttcmena>     <https://www.linkedin.com/company/2888197?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical:company,clickedEntityId:2888197,idx:2-1-2,tarId:1452175312400,tas:toy%20triangle>     <https://twitter.com/toytriangle>   <https://www.snapchat.com/add/toytriangle>
Mark Aclan

M: +971 56 919 8799
T: +971 4 286 90 95   Ex: 628   F: +971 4 286 90 97
P.O. BOX 115731, AIRPORT ROAD, AL GARHOUD, DUBAI, UAE
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company, Member of Saudi Quality Council

From: Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2020 12:35 PM
To: Hazaroddin Syed Ibrahim <[email-masked]>; TTC-Ecommerce-UAE <[email-masked]>; Amir Demian <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Furqan <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Abdelmohsen basha <[email-masked]>
Subject: Order #600855408 // AL-630750MP // Little Tikes - Rosy Cozy Coupe // DAMAGED

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back to you for your further evaluation.

Customer comment : DAMAGED

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,
Den mark