Subject: RE: Payment Confirmation - Order No. 600839507
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>, Anne D’souza <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Shinette Grace Ochoa <[email-masked]>, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 14:22:58 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

She need to pay 1291.50 dhs as per order

She paid 351.66 USD thro paypal – (=1291.50 dhs)

I can’t find any excess payment received.

Both screen shot pasted below

*From:* Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, July 2, 2020 11:59 AM
*To:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Shinette Grace Ochoa <
[email-masked]>; Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Payment Confirmation - Order No. 600839507

Hi Sagar,

May we have an update on this?

The customer is waiting for an update, we have raised the matter since May.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Mon, 18 May 2020 at 11:35, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Sagar,

Please help with this. The customer is following up and we need to give an
update.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Tue, 12 May 2020 at 13:53, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Sagar,

Please update.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Mon, 11 May 2020 at 15:45, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Sagar,

May we have an update on this please?

As per the customer, she contacted Paypal and was told it is us who charged
her extra.

Please confirm. The customer keeps on following up.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 2:43 PM Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Sagar,

Do we have an update on this?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sat, 9 May 2020 at 18:44, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Sagar,

Please check and confirm the amount we have deducted for the above
mentioned order number.

The customer sent an email informing us that we have charged her
1,345.45aed , the order amount is 1,291.50aed. Please see the below image
as reference.

Please check and advise asap.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE