Subject: Warranty Confirmation / SKU BK-9261QB - Order No. 600742036
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 15:59:52 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The customer purchased the below item in March and informed that the paint
of the bee is coming off. Please see the below images for your reference.

BK-9261QB
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=456181> Graco
- Pack n Play Bugs Quilt Square 1

Kindly check and advise asap.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE