Subject: RE: Order 600748287 // Sku :AEW-24484310 // Name :Safety 1st, U-Pressure Fit Auto - Close Door Gates White // Defective
From: "Abdul Monim" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Denmark A'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Returns.fc'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alina D'Souza'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kenneth Nwaso'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samran Iftikhar'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 15:58:42 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Den Mark,

Is it attached one?.

@ Ms. Suzanne

Best Regards

AREEN East & West LLC    Abdul Monim | Sales Supervisor

T: +971 4 2678888|F:+97142676000|M:+971 56 2066647|P.o.Box 1693

From: Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 2:08 PM
To: Abdul Monim - Areen E&W <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
Subject: Order 600748287 // Sku :AEW-24484310 // Name :Safety 1st, U-Pressure Fit Auto - Close Door Gates White // Defective

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back to you for your further evaluation. 

Comments :This item has been received a month ago with parts missing and with communications and Calls to mumzworld up to date no one came to collect the item and refund the money. At least I could have order it from somewhere else than having a product laying down in my place with no use. 

 

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you. 

Regards,

Den mark 

Subject: RE: Missing Part SKU AEW-24484310 / Safety 1st, U-Pressure Fit Auto - Close Door Gates White - Order No. 600748287
From: "Abdul Monim - Areen E&W" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Hyacinth Joyce'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Suzanne'" <[email-masked]>, "'Vishwanath Manohar'" <[email-masked]>, "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'July Ann'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 09:53:48 +0400

Dear Joyce,

Not that one, it is on the item itself like attachment. 

Best Regards

AREEN East & West LLC    Abdul Monim | Sales Supervisor

T: +971 4 2678888|F:+97142676000|M:+971 56 2066647|P.o.Box 1693

From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 8:14 AM
To: Abdul Monim - Areen E&W <[email-masked]>
Cc: Suzanne <[email-masked]>; Vishwanath Manohar <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; July Ann <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Missing Part SKU AEW-24484310 / Safety 1st, U-Pressure Fit Auto - Close Door Gates White - Order No. 600748287

Hi Team,

The customer could not find the same image on the box of the item yet she has shared the below image. 

 

Kindly check and advise asap.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 at 16:59, Abdul Monim - Areen E&W <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Joyce,

Could you ask your customer to send me the QUST no. of the safety gate please (check attachment)?.

Best Regards

AREEN East & West LLC    Abdul Monim | Sales Supervisor

T: +971 4 2678888|F:+97142676000|M:+971 56 2066647|P.o.Box 1693

From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 12:16 PM
To: Abdul Monim - Areen E&W <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Suzanne <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Vishwanath Manohar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; July Ann <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Missing Part SKU AEW-24484310 / Safety 1st, U-Pressure Fit Auto - Close Door Gates White - Order No. 600748287

Hi Abdul,

The customer only received the below part along with the gate. The rest of the parts shown in the manual is not received.

 

 

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 at 12:13, Abdul Monim - Areen E&W <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Hi Joyce,

Could you ask your customer to define exact parts missing.

 <mailto:[email-masked]> @Suzanne

Best Regards

AREEN East & West LLC    Abdul Monim | Sales Supervisor

T: +971 4 2678888|F:+97142676000|M:+971 56 2066647|P.o.Box 1693

From: Info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 11:54 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: FW: Missing Part SKU AEW-24484310 / Safety 1st, U-Pressure Fit Auto - Close Door Gates White - Order No. 600748287

From: Hyacinth Joyce [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 11:49 AM
To: July Ann <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Garry <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Vishwanath Manohar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: customer care <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Missing Part SKU AEW-24484310 / Safety 1st, U-Pressure Fit Auto - Close Door Gates White - Order No. 600748287

Hi Team,

The customer called and informed that she received the above mentioned time with missing parts. Please see the below images for your reference.

 

 

Kindly check and advise ASAP, the customer needs the parts urgently.

Thank you.

 

Best Regards,

Joyce Alvarado

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: joyce <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com │ w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE