Subject: Updated invitation: Chat Quality Discussion with LiveSalesman @ Thu 9 Jul 2020 15:30 - 16:30 (GST) ([email-masked])
From: Office <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 09:13:02 +0000

This event has been changed.

Title: Chat Quality Discussion with LiveSalesman
Nazia Fathima is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Join Zoom  
Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82050378413Meeting ID: 820 5037 8413 Find  
your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbL1nmy0CE
When: Thu 9 Jul 2020 15:30 – 16:30 Gulf Standard Time (changed)
Where: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82050378413
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * Office- organiser
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * Mona Ataya
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MzkzbGFiaW0yMzU5czJnZDllb3JwZTlyNzUgdXJ2aWthQGxzbWluZGlhLmNvbQ&tok=MjAjb2ZmaWNlQG11bXp3b3JsZC5jb203M2U4YTA3NDNmZGI5ZGUzMzcxMzQ2ZTcyZmY1MTdiYTdkOTBkMzI2&ctz=Asia%2FDubai&hl=en_GB&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively, you can sign up for a Google Account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organiser and be added to the guest list, invite others regardless of  
their own invitation status or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding