Subject: RE: 200303716 AWB: 606172077361 Urgent Delayed
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Rabia Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 13:08:11 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Its for iMile but not picked up yet.

+ @Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>

Please check

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Mahmoud
Omar
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 8, 2020 1:06 PM
*To:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
lastmile <[email-masked]>; KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Rabia Ahmed <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: 200303716 AWB: 606172077361 Urgent Delayed

Hello ,

The tracking number isn’t related to us , maybe for another courier .

Regards ,

*From:* Naib Khan [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>]
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 8, 2020 12:21 PM
*To:* Mahmoud Omar; customer care; lastmile; KSA Lastmile; Rabia Ahmed
*Subject:* 200303716 AWB: 606172077361 Urgent Delayed

Barq,

Please delivered the shipment ASAP customer following up.

please share your feedback.

Regards.

Naib

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/AM4PR07MB3108B9889D28A48F7612E4A1A4670%40AM4PR07MB3108.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/AM4PR07MB3108B9889D28A48F7612E4A1A4670%40AM4PR07MB3108.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.