Subject: RE: 600906048 - Sunshine Nutrition Cool Gummies Vegan Multivitamins-2
From: Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]>
To: Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Jaymar Tolentino <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 11:02:11 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Michaela,

Have spoken to vendor and he is ready to give one FOC  to make close this
issue .

*Kind Regards,*

*Kiran Jit Kaur*

Category Lead- Consumable

T: 04 245 1328 / M: 050 284 1584

E: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

A:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 8, 2020 10:25 AM
*To:* Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>; Jaymar
Tolentino <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
*Subject:* Re: 600906048 - Sunshine Nutrition Cool Gummies Vegan
Multivitamins-2

Team,

It was initially showing 2 during the time the customer ordered.

@Kiran jit kaur <[email-masked]> can you help confirm the offer please
as the customer has been insisting on this offer. Order was placed June 25

NP-105438
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=788928>

Sunshine Nutrition Cool Gummies Vegan Multivitamins-*2*

Thanks

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 5:23 PM Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Michaela,/

NS description is not showing a 2 pcs bundle.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 2:55 PM Michaela Manibo <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Team,

Please check the offer as the customer is insisting she should have
received 2 bottles for it.  As per the warehouse , it should only be 1.
However, per customer , they used to order this and for this price two
bottles come.

NP-105438
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=788928>

Sunshine Nutrition Cool Gummies Vegan Multivitamins-2

https://www.mumzworld.com/en/sunshine-nutrition-cool-gummies-vegan-multivitamins
*-2*
<https://www.mumzworld.com/en/sunshine-nutrition-cool-gummies-vegan-multivitamins-2>

Please advise.

Thanks

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Outbound.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CADm59HiF_An8J8N-L6dfv9NstNA120u9LmPmQzrdC0yBGOMvHw%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CADm59HiF_An8J8N-L6dfv9NstNA120u9LmPmQzrdC0yBGOMvHw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

-- 

Thanks & regards,