Subject: Re: installation scheduled 600914186 // WTI-1706316
From: Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
To: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Edel Saballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 17:42:02 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Samiya,

*WTI-1706316 *  Backyard Discovery - Victorian Inn

Kindly cancel this item for now and refund to the customer in terms of
store credit. Inform the customer to call us back once she has moved into
her new place and we can reorder at that time (subject to availability of
the item).

*For our internal note *: We already had previous instances where customers
made to hold the order only to be later cancelled as the new place they
were going to move in never materialized or got delayed. The vendor cannot
hold the item for such a long time (as *after 1 month* seems to be an open
deadline).

Thanks and Regards,

*Ashley Fernandes*

Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1358      *M* +971 56 948 3116       *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 5:05 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> This customer requested for delivery and installation to be after 1
> month because she is moving to another city.
>
> Kindly note.
>
> Regards
>