Subject: ATTN: Hussain
From: Johannes Jade Pabeca <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 17:22:40 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Hussain,

Please attend to the ff with urgency.

The list shows the email subjects that I've been following up with you
almost every day. Please check over each of these emails for you to find
the details.

Email subjects:

1.  *Request for CRA* - first sent June 18. no answer after 2 ff up.

2.  *ITEMS NOT IN CRA *- first sent June 28.  no answer after 4 ff up.

3.  *Return Shipment asap 1384881993 ( 200284819 )* - first sent on June
15th. no answer after 5 ff up.

The customers are waiting for the final solution therefore your immediate
action is highly appreciated.

BR

-- 
*Johannes Jade *