Subject: CRA update 200280421
From: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 14:06:53 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Hussain,

Kindly add the following SKUs in the CRA

DES-LPP2
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=494922>
CLI-NUX-2023-0
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1127726>

CLI-NUX-2029-0
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1127728>

CLI-NUX-2022-0
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1127725>

RDISJUM-DE-21-EA
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1141765>

RDISJUM-DE-21-BL
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1141766>

RDISJUM-DE-21-GR
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1141764>

Regards