Subject: RE: Warranty claim - TC-ZT020-GRA1 - 700072856
From: Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>
To: Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Avinash TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>, Taherbohra TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, Benoy TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>, Gabriel Bresse <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 12:08:12 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ashley,

The vendor will reach out to you and close this issue today.

Regards,

*Abigail Capinpin*
Buyer

*P* +971 4 433 9455
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

*From:* Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 7, 2020 10:57 AM
*To:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Abigail Nicole Capinpin <
[email-masked]>; Gabriel Bresse <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Mary Anne Agapito <
[email-masked]>; Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>; Avinash
TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; Taherbohra TrucareFzc <
[email-masked]>; Benoy TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; RP
Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Warranty claim - TC-ZT020-GRA1 - 700072856

++ @Abigail Nicole Capinpin <[email-masked]>

Thanks and Regards,

*Ashley Fernandes*

Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1358      *M* +971 56 948 3116       *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 10:53 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi @[email-masked] <[email-masked]> and @[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>,

Please assist us as we need to update the customer and she is following up
closely.

Best Regards,

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, July 5, 2020 7:55 PM
*To:* RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; Avinash TrucareFzc <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Hatim TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; Taherbohra TrucareFzc <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; DOCX TrucareFzc <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>;
Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Warranty claim - TC-ZT020-GRA1 - 700072856

Hello Team,

Good evening!

May we have an update on this please?

Customer is constant;y following up.

Thank you.

On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 at 17:18, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

The customer called again to follow up.

Do we have an update on this?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*

Customer Care Representative

p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 at 16:28, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi RP,

May we have an update on this case, please?

The customer keeps on following up.

Please advise. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 9:57 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi All,

Any updates ?

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 22, 2020 4:58 PM
*To:* Avinash TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>; RP Singh TrucareFzc <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; Taherbohra TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>;
Hatim TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Warranty claim - TC-ZT020-GRA1 - 700072856

Hi All,

Please check the attached photos.

The customer has lost the wheels and wants to get a replacement for the
wheels.

We have attached the sales receipt as well.

If the wheels are available, please advise the price so we can share it
with the customer.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE