Subject: RE: Order #600903807 HOT / LEAKING
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 11:43:01 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Arrange for collection, our driver are all over in Dubai – and see if
repetitive complain from customers then FC to figure out how to deliver
such liquid products or disable.

Don’t want that customer complain all time even if she receive in good
condition and get freebies.

Returning team to see if it is saleable or receive in damage location -
hussain

Send a refund request in Zendesk

Thx

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 7, 2020 11:26 AM
*To:* Asad . <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>;
Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600903807 HOT / LEAKING

Hi Asad,

We have many complaints and agreed with Finance that we will create a
virtual CRA and not collect food and damaged leaking products.

However, we end up with many GCs / replacement to the customer

This customer wants a refund. She received HOT Conditioner and Leaking
Shampoo. I will arrange collection for conditioner can i give her a refund
for SHAMPOO or should we collect it as well? value is 450 for both

@Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> please advise on how you can refund
such cases where we won't create a collection.

Regards,

Alina

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 11:17 AM Asad . <[email-masked]> wrote:

Adding Shady,

Mohit please investigate how it got damaged, most probably during the
transit but if there was enough packing material inside this could have
been avoided.

Alina, please follow the existing processes defined already and agreed with
Finance. Please explain what is the issue with items being hot? Customers
want a replacement?

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Tuesday, 7 July 2020 at 10:53 AM
*To: *Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>,
Asad <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb
Cheriyath <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Subject: *Order #600903807 HOT / LEAKING

Hi Team,

We receive many complaints about the Item Food/shampoo being hot and
damaged.

This leads to providing a replacement or GC. Customers end up having item
sent twice.

Please advise if we can arrange a proper packaging of such items

@Asad <[email-masked]> Please advise on such cases where the Shampoo
bottles./ Conditioners are leaking or HOT should we arrange collection Or
can we refund the customer?

Below customer has ordered Shampoo and conditioner worth 450 AED

Wants a refund please check the picture of the condition of the item. One
item received very HOT and other leaking

Sku :ST-OS10010
Name :Original Sprout Classic Shampoo 12oz
Sku :ST-OS10013
Name :Original Sprout - Deep Conditioner - 12oz

Regards,

Alina