Subject: RE: POR for return ( Road Rider )
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Road Rider <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Ayoub <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 11:30:40 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

CC team to check with customer if customer need order or want refund and
accordingly log refund request

Amir/Ekta – pls take care

*From:* Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 7, 2020 11:25 AM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Road Rider <
[email-masked]>; Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>;
Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>;
Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Muhammad Ayoub <[email-masked]>;
lastmile <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: POR for return ( Road Rider )

Hi Team,

Please check the below orders that CRA's we closed Lost from the courier.

@Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]> & @Sagar Khawani
<[email-masked]>  Please do the needful.

CRA Number

Status

Courier

Status

CRA_AR_RE12777

Picked

Road Rider

Closed

CRA_AR_RE12774

Picked

Road Rider

Closed

CRA_AR_RE12764

Picked

Road Rider

Closed

CRA_AR_RE12754

Picked

Road Rider

Closed

CRA_AR_RE12750

Picked

Road Rider

Closed

CRA_AR_RE12730

Picked

Road Rider

Closed

CRA_AR_RE12701

Picked

Road Rider

Closed

CRA_AR_RE12670

Picked

Road Rider

Closed

CRA_AR_RE12626

Picked

Road Rider

Closed

Best Regards,

Mark.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 9:40 AM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

Reminder to Finance @Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]> & @Sagar
Khawani <[email-masked]> to refund these customers. Already updated on
lost tracker.

@Denmark A <[email-masked]> @Mark Anthony Laraga
<[email-masked]> Please close the CRAs from your side if pending
receipt and update finance

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 1, 2020 1:12 PM
*To:* Road Rider <[email-masked]>; Shajeeb Cheriyath <
[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Muhammad Ayoub <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Eugene
Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: POR for return ( Road Rider )

Dears,

We will proceed with lost for all the above CRAs

Reason ( Wrong Update by the courier ) and we didn't receive theses CRAs,

@Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>  We will update these on the
sheet as lost on the courier.

@Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>  Please refund the customers  and
Close the CRA

@Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]> all theses CRAs updated on the
tracker sheet.

@Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]> @Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>
FYI

Regards

Mostafa Saad

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 8:50 AM Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> wrote:

Deras,

This is the Last reminder if we didn't receive any feedback before 12 PM
will proceed with them as lost !!

Regards

Mostafa Saad

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 4:31 PM Road Rider <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Team,

We are still checking  on these shipments,will update you soon.

*Rgds;*

*Rukhsana Zafar*

📞 +971-43246555 |📱 +971-543080393

📱 +971-547016254 | www.roadriderdelivery.com

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 at 11:47, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> wrote:

Deras,

Please share the POR for return theses CRAs to the WH.

CRA Number

Status

Courier

CRA_AR_RE12777

Picked

Road Rider

CRA_AR_RE12774

Picked

Road Rider

CRA_AR_RE12764

Picked

Road Rider

CRA_AR_RE12754

Picked

Road Rider

CRA_AR_RE12750

Picked

Road Rider

CRA_AR_RE12730

Picked

Road Rider

CRA_AR_RE12701

Picked

Road Rider

CRA_AR_RE12670

Picked

Road Rider

CRA_AR_RE12626

Picked

Road Rider

CRA_AR_RE12709

Picked

Road Rider

@Road Rider <[email-masked]> @Muhammad Ayoub
<[email-masked]>  Returns said they didn't receive theses
collections from your side

So please check and share your feedback ASAP.

Regards

Mostafa Saad

Last Mile  Mumzworld